Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Default Re: What turns on transexual women?

Quote Originally Posted by TempestTS View Post

Just remember Jesus loves you - but I dont...
    Do you mean Mr. Valencia, my neighbor? That guy is creepy. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    ...Wanna test that theory, Tempest?
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestTS View Post
    Sure but I cant get you on the schedule for a while - there's this huge back log of souls to process and I cant get behind or Ill miss my quota

Just remember Jesus Loves you - but I dont...

Hmmm...okay...baby steps.
    I think you got your toe in the door Dave. Keep working it brother.

(...give up the soul, I heard they grow back sometimes)

Senior Member Junior Poster Saint_Frankenstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Whoa. He's fuckin' right though.
    Hahaha. I'm somewhat passionate at times.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Frankenstein View Post
    What a crock of shit. As a trans guy, our issues are slightly different from the issues of trans women but we get chasers too and I have some experience with your type. I have no respect for y'all, male or female (yes, some women are chasers although the majority are, of course, male). You're just a bunch of fetishists who objectify trans people and are wildly ignorant about us. You types don't tend to know the first thing about us, our issues or our culture and have the nerve to act like you're true allies/love us/respect us/etc. Your delusional assertion that you're the "only ones who accept and really appreciate" trans women is a bunch of offensive and arrogant bullshit. How can you "accept" and "appreciate" them when you don't really understand them and most of you don't want to understand them?

All you'll ever be is a trick for a sex worker but never dating or relationship material, unless said trans person has no respect for his or her self.

Yes, I'm being blunt but you types piss me off.
    I agree.... not to sound like a chip not he shoulder...

But being in a forum like this, has to be taken with a grain of salt...

people say they love you and admire you, that usually means i want to fuck you and see your trans genitalia.... so i can get off...

The same people who claim to accept us are the first to leave us in the dust.

We are not looking for acceptance we are looking for fair treatment...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    I agree.... not to sound like a chip not he shoulder...

But being in a forum like this, has to be taken with a grain of salt...

people say they love you and admire you, that usually means i want to fuck you and see your trans genitalia.... so i can get off...

The same people who claim to accept us are the first to leave us in the dust.

We are not looking for acceptance we are looking for fair treatment...
    That is so true. I have come to expect it though. I usually don't let it bother me but his asinine comment about them being the only ones who truly accept or appreciate trans women just grated on my nerves.

No wonder why I'd prefer to date other trans folks.

Also when I start dating I'm reserving sex till monogamy to see where his mind is really at...

Besides my fetish work, I am actually n to sexually active...

So the stereotype of ts being sexually active and always horny, not true...

A respectable guy who is not just a chaser will respect me for the woman I am.

A straight guy can still be attracted to a ts woman with or without the penis. because after all a heterosexual man is in like with the female form...

Chasers are attracted due to the hype, and somewhat a perverse thinking.

And I disagree...

any gender and any sexuality form can be attracted to trans people..

I have seen it with my own two big puppy eyes... and i swear by it... even gay men can like ts women sexually!!!!!

So trying to label yourself is almost useless because you all fall in-between regardless of how you rationalize it in society.

Now if I date a guy who happens to be attracted to me and tells me he wants to wait till i get an srs bec he wants pussy and not dick, maybe that is the exception to the rule... but If you have to question your sexuality in the first place, then that all leads the public to question it too..

If you were like " I like ts and gg, i'm straight and proud" that would be more admirable than.. "Am I gay for liken ts?" I don't want a guy who questions his sexuality! I want a confident strong, provider, and protector and not some coward closet case...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

That is so true. I have come to expect it though. I usually don't let it bother me but his asinine comment about them being the only ones who truly accept or appreciate trans women just grated on my nerves.

No wonder why I'd prefer to date other trans folks.
    And his comment is not true...

I am accepted and loved outside the gay community, hell many of my friends are straight men and they hit me up all the time and invite me out to the clubs and bars with them... and not even sexually, just chill and cool like i like it...

But to answer this question and not go off topic...

I like candles, dim lights, music, passionate sex in bed, or on a vacation having sex in our beach villa... scenery is everything....

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by EvonRose; 04-06-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    And his comment is not true...

I am accepted and loved outside the gay community, hell many of my friends are straight men and they hit me up all the time and invite me out to the clubs and bars with them... and not even sexually, just chill and cool like i like it...

But to answer this question and not go off topic...

I like candles, dim lights, music, passionate sex in bed, or on a vacation having sex in our beach villa... scenery is everything....
    Yeah, I get girls (trans or not) who like me and think I'm a sweet/attractive guy, my trans status notwithstanding. Truthfully, almost all of the guys I've been friends with in my life have been gay or bi. I don't really associate too much with straight guys. I don't have much in common with them. Even some straight trans guys get on my nerves. The other trans guys I've known tended to be queers too. And I've had crushes on a bunch of them. Haha.

I like your tastes. Very classy.

Last edited by Saint_Frankenstein; 04-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

What a crock of shit. As a trans guy, our issues are slightly different from the issues of trans women but we get chasers too and I have some experience with your type. I have no respect for y'all, male or female (yes, some women are chasers although the majority are, of course, male). You're just a bunch of fetishists who objectify trans people and are wildly ignorant about us. You types don't tend to know the first thing about us, our issues or our culture and have the nerve to act like you're true allies/love us/respect us/etc. Your delusional assertion that you're the "only ones who accept and really appreciate" trans women is a bunch of offensive and arrogant bullshit. How can you "accept" and "appreciate" them when you don't really understand them and most of you don't want to understand them?

All you'll ever be is a trick for a sex worker but never dating or relationship material, unless said trans person has no respect for his or her self.

Yes, I'm being blunt but you types piss me off.
    PREACH! lol

2 out of 3 members liked this post.