Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LiveJasmin

Default Re: LiveJasmin

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen...

Yes, she is amazingly beautiful and completely feminine.

You're right about xprincessofsex, rbiller, thanks! Had a peak at her yesterday during a private and she's everything you said. If you remember the name of the other girl please let us know. $2.99/minute is high indeed but at least these girls are genuine. The fakes who charge high rates, or charge anything, are nothing but grifters.

Interesting point Nikka made about money laundering through cam sites. I hadn't thought of that. Whenever I do a whois search for a cam site's domain it often points to registration being in dodgy places. The last time I looked up livejasmin's domain it was registered in Cyprus.

For me, if a performer is charging more than 1.99, I am less likely to check her out and/or less likely to spend as much time. I also try to enter a private already in progress because some of the girls are very good at wasting time with chat in order to prolong the private. There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is only about 5'4" tall, has beautiful hormone breasts and a really big cock for her size. There is one other girl whose name escapes me at the moment who is also a knockout. About the same height with a big cock as well. Only downfall is that she has scars under her implants that take away from her overall beauty. The implants however are the perfect size and shape. As good as I have seen. Unfortunately both of these girls charge 2.99 which I think is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    if Livejasmin money didn't go to Colombia drug dealers / Money Laundry it will be definatly better
    So these Colombian models are working for drug dealers? Or are druge dealers themselves?
    Sorry, I just cannot image how money laundry could work efficiently on a livecam site...

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    So these Colombian models are working for drug dealers? Or are druge dealers themselves?
    Sorry, I just cannot image how money laundry could work efficiently on a livecam site...
    You're joking, right? A drug dealer sets up a dozen girls in a house doing shifts. They get paid very little, and probably settle for 25% of $1.99/hr and as little as 30 minutes of privates on an 8 hour shift. Meanwhile the dealer/owner of the cam house claims his models are making $6.99/hr and are running privates almost 24/7. They repatriate their drug money claiming it's all cam revenue. They pay taxes on the faux revenue, which are probably pretty low in Colombia. And voila! Money laundered, which can be spent anywhere in the world.

And there's probably very little risk, as I can't imagine the government of Colombia spending much effort auditing live cam houses.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Odelay; 08-23-2014 at 05:02 AM.

Waldo, the other girls name is: amazingtransxx. I think you will like her too.

Professional Poster

I did see princess up last night. Went Pvt. Took to long to get naked. I bailed. Very pretty though. I have seen some Huge cocks. Gets expensive. Need to slow down.

Cant say i do much pvt shows but LJ and ImLive imo looks to be among the top sites out there that dont use fake pre recorded sessions.

Ive looked on Streamate and Webcamsex.nl and its just insane when 50% of the cams are fake and they dont take any action - instead of banning the fake accounts they banned me .

Yes xuto, they are trained to get as much time and money out of you as possible. That's why I join a show in progress and if the performer is dressed and just chatting, I immediately bail.

Thanks rbiller! I just checked out her profile. She looks great and has good reviews. Hope to see her online.

Waldo, the other girls name is: amazingtransxx. I think you will like her too.