Page 136 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1951
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    I'm sorry, Yes she was cute but her looks in the face went waaaay down. She looks hard in the mug and if you brought her around your friends they would spook her as a tranny by her face alone. That wasn't always the case! She looks blazed and drugged up, you guys can't see past her giant dick. She was once super cute looking, too much partying.
    I knew i wasn't the onlyone felt the same way

She looks dark in the face her eyes look sleepy her dick is not as big as used to be she can't get hard and takes her a good 10 to 15 mins to cum, the heavy drugs is taking over her body

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster JerkingDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAKID View Post
    I knew i wasn't the onlyone felt the same way

She looks dark in the face her eyes look sleepy her dick is not as big as used to be she can't get hard and takes her a good 10 to 15 mins to cum, the heavy drugs is taking over her body
    What is so wrong in doing longer cumshow? Why so many want her to cum right away when show starts? Bigger cumshot the longer the show takes.

But yeah she has so big cock so maybe not so easy to keep it hard.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JerkingDude View Post
    What is so wrong in doing longer cumshow? Why so many want her to cum right away when show starts? Bigger cumshot the longer the show takes.

But yeah she has so big cock so maybe not so easy to keep it hard.
    I for sure second that, we dont know what is going on with her cock either maybe she is just using it a lot more out there not on cam since she isnt on much. Also to me her face looks fine, perhaps its just less makeup is my though

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keeponst View Post
    It's called make up you cunts, she's not wearing it anymore. Look at her body, she looks healthier than she ever has. I have been watching her for three years, she's never looked better. As for the time it takes her to cum that's because she is working for tips and waits to reach a goal. Alphakid I bet your that cunt that was in there the other day whining about her taking a long time when you didnt tip a fucking cent! Are you "AKshay190909" or "thejoker_kid" You guys go in and watch her show for free and then come on here and talk shit. Fuck off you silly little cunts!
    I really don't do the name calling over the intenet because it's immature but those username are not me i don't have a cam4 account

Last edited by ALPHAKID; 08-21-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Seriously? LOL You dont think watching someone jerk their cock is a little "gay", just because they look like a girl? I'm not saying you or anyone else is gay that watches Sara, but relax, just try to think of the guy as a prop.
    Sara is a woman Keeponst, it's 2018 I thought you of all people would be more considerate !!!, there is nothing gay at all in watching Sara, please consider your words more carefully in the future Sara has feelings and you should respect them.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

It's called make up you cunts, she's not wearing it anymore. Look at her body, she looks healthier than she ever has. I have been watching her for three years, she's never looked better. As for the time it takes her to cum that's because she is working for tips and waits to reach a goal. Alphakid I bet your that cunt that was in there the other day whining about her taking a long time when you didnt tip a fucking cent! Are you "AKshay190909" or "thejoker_kid" You guys go in and watch her show for free and then come on here and talk shit. Fuck off you silly little cunts!
    You would think people would know that girls look very different aka plain with no makeup. Guess not.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerkingDude View Post
    I dont want to see stuff like that. I just want Sara to do solo stuff.

Fucking a dude is gay as hell.
    Have you learned nothing from this?...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=1#post1846798

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    You would think people would know that girls look very different aka plain with no makeup. Guess not.
    She does seem to attract the obsessive morons who can't see past the cock.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Im with Keepon. I cant , CANT FUCKING BELIEVE.That people who TIP nothing! Have the fucking ballz to come on here and bitch about a free show! FUCK YOU ! This is why i only get Skype or password shows.Like this Jerking dude.You hve NEVER gave a penny in anyway to her or Freshx when you obbsessed about her to on here.But you sure got alot to say FUCK YOU! Keepon keep keeping on bro!

Last edited by w0relof; 08-22-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Sara ......For what its worth, if you read this.Thanks you soooo much for trying something new.I cant wait to see you on with a guy again.If you do it after thursday.I will gladly pay to watch you ass rape a lucky guy XD .Best of luck to you.You are very appreciated by people who do tip.Much love .