Thread: Cruising part 2

Member Rookie Poster

Default Cruising part 2

As they were walking back through the ship, the sound of the cheering finally dying behind them, Kathy broke the silence, “well?”
    “Well what?!”
    “How was it?”
    “Fun at first. Til she took the blindfold off, I realised it wasn’t a game and she fucked the hell out of my face. So much for being a joke. I think she has damaged my throat!”
    "Ah… didn’t enjoy it then..?"
    “N-, ye-“
    “It was a huge load you shot hot stuff.” She said smiling. “Getting me so hard thinking about it.”
    “What the!? You have a cock too!?”
    “All the girls do sweetie… except for Amber and Rachel. Though they love joining in too.. I thought you knew? Lucky we stopped there really. Last guy who didn’t know couldn’t walk for 3 days after. Mind you silly twat did forget his safety word”. A silence started to develop. “shall I show you..?”
    “er no… id really rather not thanks” said Ian opening the door to the room.
    “oh go on…”
    “No” he reiterated. Moving to the mirror and checking out his face, then bending over to grab a towel, forgetting his nakedness.
    “ok, well did you enjoy the head I gave you?”
    “Yea.”
    “then let me do something else so you can have another good memory of the evening”.
    “Er, what?”
    “Just lie on the bed, face down.”
    “no”
    “Did I just save you from Suki..?”
    “Well yea but I dunno about this.”
    “Just do it”, she snapped. For some reason he found himself obeying. Kathy smiled.
    She placed a pillow under him. Lifting him up a bit his cock still holding a semi and dripping bits of cum every now and then. She started rubbing and licking his legs… working up and down then, slowly working up towards his arse. Suddenly, before he could react, she had grabbed his arse cheeks, pulled them apart and started licking his ring.
    His surprise was instant. He bucked down into the bed. Then ground his arse on her tongue accidently causing her to penetrate him with her tongue, he moaned into the pillow. Kathy heard him and started sliding her tongue in out and of his butt… god it felt so good. She continued like this for some time then stopped.
    Ian started to look up when Kathy slipped her moistened middle finger into his butt. A mixture of pleasure and pain shot through him forcing his head back into the pillow as she massaged his prostate and lick his hole. His whole body was starting to convulse, pre cum was pouring from his cock soaking the pillow. Then she stopped again and he felt her moving around not sure what she was up to he turned and looked to see her huge bell end disappear towards the cleft in his cheeks. “No!” he almost shouted as he could feel her against his hole… he reached behind himself and grabbed her huge girthy shaft, grabbing it tight. “not a chance”.
    “Oh but-“
    “No. not a chance. That will never happen”.
    “But look at your cock… its so cummy”. Then she leant forward and he had to let go of her magnificent cock as it slipped out of his reach. His hand came away all cummy. She took him in her mouth, licking off the cum keeping him rock hard, driving him crazy. His head was being forced into the pillow but all he could feel was his big shaft getting stuck in her throat and the sounds of her gagging on him…
    He could not get the idea of her bending over earlier out of his head. Moving forwards he started to speak. “right then, I guess its my turn, lie on your back”. Kathy smiled and did as she was instructed. Her swollen cock towering over her.
    Ian took it gently by the base and started licking the tip and paused. “My god its big. Its so big”, he said moving it around to stare at it in fascination from all angles.
    “9” long. 6 around hot stuff”. Then she moaned again as he licked her head. “lick my balls” she gasped. Ian obliged her. He ran his tongue all around her bell end then down her shaft taking them in his mouth one at a time and sucking them gently. “ohhh year that’s good babe, now lick-“ as if devining her thought he let go of her balls and traced his tongue all the way up her to the tip. And turned to her…
    “it must be as big as suzi..?”
    “No sweetie, shes an inch longer and a fair bit wider… I used to be the biggest til she arrived. Now keep sucking”. She said smiling.
    With one hand massaging her balls he took her huge dripping head in his mouth slowly sliding more of her into his throat. The further he went the more she moaned until he started gagging on her. She gently put her hands either side of his head and started working her hips into his mouth. Phlegm started to pour out of his mouth as he gaged on her… but she slowly worked herself all the way in until her balls we’re hitting his chin. All the while moaning and giving him encouragement not to give up.
    After a minute of her balls resting on his chin she let him up. Ian started wiping his eyes and found himself getting laid back down on the bed. Kathy got on top, ensured that her bell end was safely back in his mouth, then eased his legs apart. kathy then grabbed him by his arse cheeks and spread them wide slipping in a finger from each hand to widen his hole and to give her space to work in her long tongue.
    “oh god” he moaned “that feels sooo good. Please don’t stop!” as another finger slid into his arse. as her long tongue slipped back inside him. By now Ian’s world was consumed by the enormous lady cock that was using his throat as its personal playground and the fingers and tongue that made his arse actually feel good. Kathy continued to work he tongue in out of his arse in time with her huge cock in his mouth.
    2 minutes later and neither of them could contain themselves. Kathy’s balls were rock hard as her moaning reached a crescendo. Ian was so turned on that his orgasm came from nowhere. Her finger hit his prostate and he was cumming all over her tits and as she forced his mouth down to her balls… bottoming him out as she started to thrust with her hips. He was going blind, his senses shocked by the hands and tongue in his arse and a huge cock filling up his throat and stomach with his second enormous load within an hour.
    He swallowed as much as he could but started gagging on the sheer volume. He moved up her cock and just sucked her wonderful head and started wanking her shaft that was lubed by her own cum that was pouring from his mouth. Finally taking her out of his mouth he licked her head and took the two last two squirts on his face he before she finally fell off him. Her fingers falling out of his arse. He lay there next to her panting and shaking from head to foot completed sated.
    Kathy started to laugh huskily. “how was that sexy?!”
    After a couple of minutes Ian was able to respond “unbelievable! I had no idea you could do that through via my prostate. It was amazing sucking you to completion as well”.
    “Well then… do you fancy waiting a bit and just playing with each other and then ill slip my cock-“
    “In my arse? Not a chance. Ill fuck that pert little arse of yours though babe…”
    “ah no thanks honey. I only left my fella top me. As I don’t have one at present I’m strictly a top at the moment.”
    He laughed… “figures… like breaking in all those innocent bottoms”.
    “Haha, you know it! Lets just chill and go to sleep then..?” as an after thought she added “just so you know though. I’m not going to offer to fuck you again. I’m going to wait for you to beg for it…”
    “hahah, ok Kathy. Can we sleep on your bed though, this one is covered in cum.”
    “Sure honey…” two minutes later they were in her bed. Kathy spooning Ian. Her still throbbing cock resting between his arse cheeks… which he was slowly unclenching as he came to realise she was not going to try and abuse his arse that evening. Or any other. Unless he asked her to.

With that thought he shivered a little, worrying about the coming year and went to sleep.

Hope you guys like it... there may even be a third part if you do !?

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Default Re: Cruising part 2

very nice ,thanks

Member Rookie Poster

It's great so far

Junior Poster

i have read this story before about a decade ago but can't find where it was posted to, loving it! more please

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'm enjoying the stories, so yes please, more!

Member Rookie Poster

well i only wrote it 6 months ago... so im not sure about ten years but ok!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Damn fine story! I need to be you!