Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Venezuelan tv and me

This happened a while ago...

It all started when I thought I would try this new club way out of my area. I arrived at the club a lil tipsy after having my usual miniature vodkas for some courage. I head on in and park myself against a wall. The club is big, it's pretty empty, there's barely any tvs. As the night went on the club became packed, tvs and admirers everywhere. Loads of TVs were on the dance floor now shaking their asses. I grab a drink and make a move, I dive right into the mix but aim for this one who stood out from the rest.

There was a sexy little thing, 5"6, 8/10, long hair, makeup, exotic looks, sexy legs,heels, great outfit and a tiny toned body. I place my drink down next to where she is dancing and grab her at the waist. Everyone is dancing around us as we get close and grind our bodies together. We really got into the sexual atmosphere because after a few minutes we were kissing on the dance floor.

We didn't stray away from each other for the rest of the night and eventually left to go to her place which wasn't far. We take a bus and make our way, holding hands as if we were a couple. We arrive at her small place, we sit down and get to know each other even more. We're sitting on her sofa before she gets up and releases her cock from her tight panties. She lets her cock breathe which is floppy, olive coloured and cut by pressing it against my soft lips. She doesn't have to force it in as I accept her warm soft gift.

Her cock gains width and length as it is pushed back and forth into my mouth. I struggle to manage her 8" chubby cock, which taste delicious. I push her onto the bed and peal the the rest of her clothing off. As she lay on her back I suck and lick her balls clean, a mild smell of urine is easily dismissed as normal.

She gets up, pushes me over and proceeds to suck me off. She loves my long hard 8" of cock, she eats it up. We played with each other for 20mins before she sniffed some poppers and told me to lube my big long dick up. I obliged and allowed her to get into position. She bent her sexy ass in front of me, her cock dangling between her legs and I slowly pushed my head into her anal door.

As I started to apply more pressure, she moaned "more lube" in agony. Her English was pretty bad but we knew exactly what we wanted. I fucked her ass good for about 20mins in doggy position. I then put her on her back and gave her some gentle slow strokes as I kissed her. We fucked all though the night, taking little breaks to gain some energy.

I was dying to cum but I couldn't get it out. I asked her if she was clean and like an idiot took the condom off. It felt so much better now, I could feel the warmth of her very clean wet ass. I went into overdrive now and fucked away like a rabbit. I rose up into positions to get my dick everywhere, but still no cum. I blame it on her ass being so loose and me being worried about STDs.

We fucked all through the night till we fell asleep. I so regretted barebacking her the next day. I had to go for check ups after 3 months and couldn't have any sex whatsoever. Never do what I did, the stupidest thing I've ever done during sex. It was a great night though, we're still in touch and I've fucked her a few more times after that session.

If anyone is looking for a partner in crime, mid 30s, up for a laugh, good looking and loves those t-girls, message me!!!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Venezuelan tv and me

I'm really enjoying all of your stories.

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Re: Venezuelan tv and me

Thanks!! All stories are true, and they just keep getting better.