Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by surfblue
    Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    I don't see what the problem is. I'd still rail either or both of these girls and be happier than a pig in slop while doing it. soooooo not worried about nose jobs that look just fine to me.
    damn dude ur too easily pleased there needs to be bench mark

then again they are still pretty fokkin hot im just sayin they look a lot different than they used to which was reaaallly fokkin hot

but the point im tryin to get a cross is dont fuck up your face when u are actually naturaly perfect
    After reading what you post, its safe to say you are the new douchebag of HA!!!!!!
    Nah, i can think of use for a douche bag.
    You're so right.
    Let me apologize to the douchebags for ofending them.
    My bad
    ugly

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    and god they look so ugly now
    No, they dont.

Carla novaes looks great, but more could be too much.

some of u faggots have really lowered ur standards just cuz there happens to be a cock attached
    Better to have a low standard then none at all, right?
    no, carla i admit is OKAY now (stilled looked better before in my opinion), i think shes still in the process of fixing her face with the braces and all

but renata is just a plastic nightmare and startin to look like maryln manson, its a fuckin shame cuz she was so hot, whoever says she looks better now needs to get their eyes checked

startin to look like maryln manson
    Warner hasn't had much plastic surgery- most of his appearance is makeup related.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manson_139.jpg 
Views:	577 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	274965  

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Re: bad plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    It isn't rocket science to know that ALL girls who didn't transition before or at puberty have to have work done there, since testosterone contributes to making a bigger, and, therefore, masculine nose.
    The nose (and ears iirc) also never really stop growing so the older someone is, the bigger they tend to be (i.e. seniors have really big ears & noses for this reason).
    LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate.
    Your nose and ears change dramatically when you get older.

I wont have that problem because I have had my ears and nose done.
    BUT

I am not one to really care about criticism or bad comments. I have learned to just really let that slide me. With that being said, it is tiring in this board to read this kind of stuff.

Just yestersday I just posted some new pics and someone started talking smack about my lips- WHICH IS OK- but then it turned into someone calling them an asshoke and I just deleted the whole thing because really the stupidity of it all just gets really tiring and I really don't want to be a part of it so I rather not even bother before it goes into a back and forth.

I am not a sensitive person at all, but I can see why the posters here drive the girls away sometimes.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

AllanahStarrNYC
    I am sure you do not need this encouragement from me, but keep doing your thang in becoming better every day.

Every one can use some constructive advice/criticism. Nobody is immune to mistakes. But some of these guys postings are so negative and self-relevant that clearly there is some transference going on.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    startin to look like maryln manson
    Warner hasn't had much plastic surgery- most of his appearance is makeup related.
    not saying manson had plastic surgery, just saying she looks like him now, all fucked up and weird and looking. but you know who else has had horrible plastic surgery kimber whats her face. good thing i didnt subscribe to her site

I think Carla Novaes looks better after; with Renata Davilla I'm not so sure...
    But it's true that sometimes a nose surgery can spoil a shemale's face. As my all-time-favorite Christina Bianchini did a nose job, I couldn't find her as attractive as before even though the change was not dramatic.

i think i'm going to have to agree with surfblue on this.

carla especially has been a favourite of mine for a good while and there has been a defined change to her features over the years (and i don't think they are all natural). her nose has thinned and her features are far more "sharp"

renata too, her face has become very different. the nose is a lot thinner and her lips are "plastic" looking.

although it may not all be down to surgery... if you look at old and new photos of both of them, they are both dramatically thinner than they used to be. as if the pressures of modeling and looking good have taken their toll on their appetites....

i'm still an admirer of them though. carla especially. but if i ever was lucky enough to have a realtionship with her, i'd be sneaking lard into all her meals to try and fatten her up a wee bit!

SB

Junior Poster

manson looks like gary oldman in 5th element
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oh3gjlha6_686.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	276257   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13171_23787_196.gif 
Views:	455 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	276259