Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4G

Default Re: 4G

I'm way behind u folks tech wise... So I got the at&t windows LG cuz I thought it would be simple to operate. It totally sucks. bad phone connection and the internet never works when I need it. and it never does what I want it to do.
    jus give me back my old phone

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    I'm way behind u folks tech wise... So I got the at&t windows LG cuz I thought it would be simple to operate. It totally sucks. bad phone connection and the internet never works when I need it. and it never does what I want it to do.

Atta boy Flabby. Nothing like a '56 Chevy, a VHS and an old cell phone. At least the old shit works. You'd think life began with the introduction of the I-Phone. I got hit while stopped at a light on my bike by some bimbo yapping on her fucking I-Phone. She had enough money for that, but not auto insurance.
    Anyway....sorry ND...I wouldn't know a driod form druid !! lol

I hate to hijack Nicole's thread,
    BUT. I just moved so the Verizon guy comes to my new apt to hook me up with triple play. He's telling me how I can get facebook and twitter on my TV screen and all this game shit that I don't use. Then at the end of the installation (5 hours of my day) he couldn't figure out how to get the the remote to work.

get the fuck outta here

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I hate to hijack Nicole's thread,
    BUT. I just moved so the Verizon guy comes to my new apt to hook me up with triple play. He's telling me how I can get facebook and twitter on my TV screen and all this game shit that I don't use. Then at the end of the installation (5 hours of my day) he couldn't figure out how to get the the remote to work.

get the fuck outta here
    You never hijack threads. lol

That's cool. But you can use your TV as a monitor for anything you want. You can websurf on any flatscreen. I think it's like a hundred bucks to get the kit without the wire? I like Skype on my laptop for lots of basic calls also. And I guess newer televisions can pick up a signal from newer smartphones, and you can you use your tv like a big phone. lol Trust me, I'm only up on this stuff recently. I hate thinking about it, and dealing with the techs and service calls. Those guys are always screwing stuff up. lol

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post

I like Skype on my laptop for lots of basic calls also.
    Are you using "Skype" as a verb in this sentence? If so, you sound like a valley girl and it make me want to, like, fuck you.

Skype your hand.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Skype your hand.
    Every time I see that ruby red asshole of yours, baby.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

And thats why LG and Microsoft are taking a beating in the market

http://www.asymco.com/

Veteran Poster

i been tethering ATT 3g for 2 yrs now, its about 300-800kb/s, depending on location. I downloaded a 750mb movie in 25-30 min while i was on a road trip.

Does ATT sell you packages or is it unlimited w/ the cost of service?