Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    I am single because my bf or lover whatever he was left me for another woman.....
    Another ....

Shouldn't that sentence read "left me for A woman". ?

ZING !
    Two types of woman sweetie biological woman, and transgendered woman....... Just because you think your homosexual for sucking cock doesnt mean you are. Lets remember that cock you long to suck is attached to tg woman.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

1)happily commited
    2) dating my girlfreind for 2 1/2 years
    3)enjoying the moment and preparing for my prime years of adulthood
    4,5 & 6)I stopped looking, and my present lady fell into my lap, and shes almost a perfect fit for me. so not much else to look for except a reception hall and a hotel in hawaii when im setlled into a job
    7)if i wanst hooked up now, id wouldnt spend alot of time looking. if you look too hard in one spot, you might miss out on too many other things.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Ive been single for several years,primarily because im quite picky about the girls I'm attracted to,and because of my career in the industry.

Many girls cannot handle me being in the studio for several hous with beautiful,naked TS's,and I admit its not easy to be a good boy 100% of the time,although I have no reason to be at this point either.

I have however met someone recently who is involved in a similar line of work and i think she is the most beautiful,sweet,girl in the world,and im hopeful it will end up being a lifelong commited thing.....we shall see.

DJ Asia

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Like I said, good thread as always Hara.
    Why Yes thankyou hondarobot.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Why are you single?

[quote="Harajuku Tgirl"]Why are you single?

Im wondering how many people on here can answer these question honestly:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    1. Why are you single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: Are you happily married or happy with your current relationship?)
    Three years in relationship with a fantastic girl and loving it more by the day.
    2. How long have you been single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: How long have you been in a relationship or have been married?)
    Three years.
    3. What are you seeking out on here (online or in real time)? If married or attached and in a relationship..What then seems to be lacking in your present relationship as the case may be?
    Money - this is business along with I have a vested interest in the whole genre.
    4. Do you think you'll ever find what you're seeking for within a few months to a year (timeframe) from now?
    Yep - found it and not giving it up.
    7. Would you invest alot of your time on here (Online or in real time), money and what not to find it?
    If I didn't have it, I'd invest most of my time to finding it.

Junior Poster

My answers:

1) I am single at the because I being single and having the freedom to do what I want when I want to do it, . That’s not to say I am selfish, it just suits me perfectly at the moment.

2) I have been single for almost a year now and am happy 

3) I am seeking new friends from all around the world who share the same interests as me, for friendship and meets if I ever visit the countries where they live.

4) I a way I already have I have met a few people who I really clicked with but I just enjoy talking to new people.

5) Cant find a correct way of answering this question in my present state.

6) n/a

7) I already invest time time here, I don’t work at the moment as I had a bad business relationship with my last business partners and am in the process of sorting it out. SO most of my free time is spent here. As for money as I said bad business partners but am en route to getting some money back, so when I do, who knows maybe

n/a

In closing I am only 28, and still have a lot of time ahead of me to meet lots of new interesting people. Although I feel I kinda missed the boat in someways, when I lived in the Uk there was a really great T*scene (for want of a better term) but here in Spain, I cant find much of a social scene. It all seems to be happening pretty far away.. but I’m working on that and joining different boards and stuff to find out if there is any kinda scene closer.

Thanks for posting such an interesting thread on the board. Hope my answers are ok and look forward to reading the others

Once you've had a Shemale.. You'll never want a Female
    http://profiles.birchplace.com/Dave77

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsloverdave
    Thanks for posting such an interesting thread on the board. Hope my answers are ok and look forward to reading the others
    Youre welcome. Very interesting responses from all the guys so far. Still looking to hear more from the rest of the board frequent dwellers.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Re: Why are you single?

Why are you single?

Im wondering how many people on here can answer these question honestly:
    1. Why are you single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: Are you happily married or happy with your current relationship?)

Yes, I am happily married and I love my wife dearly. Perfectly happy? Of course not; there's always some difference of opinion or desire or whatever. But very happy, yes.

2. How long have you been single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: How long have you been in a relationship or have been married?)

It will be 25 years in one month (May 24, 1981). Silver! Whoo-hoo! And I have no idea what to do to celebrate--any suggestions?

3. What are you seeking out on here (online or in real time)? If married or attached and in a relationship..What then seems to be lacking in your present relationship as the case may be?

My wife is asexual. She has never been interested in sex, and far prefers cuddling to making love (which is ok, I love to cuddle, too). She is also completely hetero (to the degree that she has any interest in sex at all). I am bi and love sex. While sexual incompatibility is normally grounds for divorce, we love each other far too much for that to come between us. The solution, for us, is for me to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere (which, with a tgirl partner, also satisfies my desire for the 'bi' side of things). This has worked out beautifully for us, and my wife (as I have mentioned here before) has even met one of my tgirl partners over dinner and they got along great.

4. Do you think you'll ever find what you're seeking for within a few months to a year (timeframe) from now?

Already found it!

5. If you've answered YES to No.4, How do you plan to go abouts finding what you are looking for?

I will continue to see just a few tgirls that I have come to know well for my extra-curricular activities, and will continue to nourish my marriage in all ways.

7. Would you invest alot of your time on here (Online or in real time), money and what not to find it?

The time I spend online is a good part of my social life: I enjoy the discussions that can develop, whether in person, IM or in a forum, with tgirls and fellow tgirlaphiles. As for money, yes, I will pay for play when that's the girl's means of income. I have no problems there (other than insufficient cash, lol). I love that I've become good friends with girls who want to spend some personal time with me, off the clock as it were, and I have no problem paying for their professional services, just as I would any friend's professional services (like my friend the carpenter who just finished remodeling our bathroom).

Howzat?

You ask great questions, HTG!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    I am single because my bf or lover whatever he was left me for another woman.....
    I can believe that....

I'm single b/c I'm at a point in my life where I don't want/need serious attatchments. Not right now anyways. I'm happy just dating/hanging out/etc

I could stoop as low as u just did but I would rather not....... to bad your single thou I could never imagine why?
    I just told you why I'm single. I CHOOSE to be right now. Damn can't you read?

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Professional Poster

-Im imposible to live whit. because I want love from more than one person and im away for long periods. working on a cargoship.

-This time since februari..before. 2 years.

-Nothing special something intressting comes always up.

-Yes

5. If you've answered YES to No.4, How do you plan to go abouts finding what you are looking for?
    -Bee the one I am..Maybee I already have the type of relation im satifyed whith singel whit short relations.

6. If you've answered NO to No.4, Why not?
    -

-

8. If you answered NO to No.7, Then what are your other options?
    -

Scorpion