Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: it is time to split California in half

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    He exacerbated it. Many didn't care for his "humor",and many stopped posting there because of it. Dino's lengthy history is that of a racist prick.No two ways about it.
    That is a lie. I never got one PM for anything close to that and get along with all the mods.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish? You get completely hysterical and I hardly know you exist.
    Oh,you know I exist.Who are you kidding? I kicked your ass over there and I'm about to kick it now. ...What am I trying to accomplish? Just exposing you to more people about what a racist cowardly prick you are and how you use a "character" to dispense such slop.

...Why not provide this place with some more "gems" regarding African-American features right now? Yeah,funny stuff there.After all,we're among family,right? We've met you out and about,right?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

He exacerbated it. Many didn't care for his "humor",and many stopped posting there because of it. Dino's lengthy history is that of a racist prick.No two ways about it.
    Dino. Is it true? Say it ain't so. I can't believe there is anyone out there who would be offended or put off by your wicked, evil, corrupt, sick, disturbed, perverted, twisted, obnoxious, arrogant, psycho bastard style of humor. What is this world coming to? I am so disappointed in you.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Oh,you know I exist.Who are you kidding? I kicked your ass over there and I'm about to kick it now. ...What am I trying to accomplish? Just exposing you to more people about what a racist cowardly prick you are and how you use a "character" to dispense such slop.

...Why not provide this place with some more "gems" regarding African-American features right now? Yeah,funny stuff there.After all,we're among family,right? We've met you out and about,right?
    What do you mean you kicked my ass over there? You're even weirder than me. You were the only one fighting. How do you plan to do it here? Rite-Aid is still open if you need your meds.

Gold Poster

That is a lie. I never got one PM for anything close to that and get along with all the mods.
    No it isn't. Many posters stopped posting there not just for your racist vile slop,but also by attempting to turn a transsexual forum into Fox News Lite every opportunity you got. And just because you never received a PM from a moderator,does not take away from the fact that many stopped posting there because of your filth.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

What do you mean you kicked my ass over there? You're even weirder than me. You were the only one fighting. How do you plan to do it here? Rite-Aid is still open if you need your meds.
    Why don't we meet? I'll make a special trip to Los Angeles just to get a better read of you and see what you're all about? Surely a guy who feels comfortable taking cheap shots at minorities wouldn't balk at meeting one of his fans,would he?

No it isn't. Many posters stopped posting there not just for your racist vile slop,but also by attempting to turn a transsexual forum into Fox News Lite every opportunity you got. And just because you never received a PM from a moderator,does not take away from the fact that many stopped posting there because of your filth.
    Your better course of action is to try to get along with me. You've never been able to get a rise out of me anyway. I'm not going anywhere and am indifferent to your future. You just get yourself angry. Why?

Why don't we meet? I'll make a special trip to Los Angeles just to get a better read of you and see what you're all about? Surely a guy who feels comfortable taking cheap shots at minorities wouldn't balk at meeting one of his fans,would he?
    Makes no difference to me. Let me know when you arrive.

seamonkey Junior Poster

The idea to split up California into 2 or 3 sates comes up about every 15 to 20 years. I lived there for 20 years and the idea came up back in the 1990s and then died out until this most recent episode. I think the issue tends to follow economic downturns, though I could be wrong. This current one is clearly based on some right wingers wanting to form their own fascist state out of an overall very blue state. Some of this is racially based, I believe, as the white population in California is now a minority majority (less than 51% but still the largest segment by far) the first in the US. As other states evolve along the same lines, I expect to see similar crap erupting there also (worse than it already is in states like Arizona and Georgia).

Even though Southern CA is thought to be more conservative than Northern CA, it has changed a lot in recent decades and the differences are not as distinct as they once were. If anything, California is 4 or 5 states in terms of demographics and political stripes. Besides the northern/southern split, there's also the coast/inland split and a city/rural split, all of which get stirred up together. Remember, California is the largest state in the US at around 36 million and is large than all of Canada! Oh, yeah, and everyone wants to drive a car, alone.

Last edited by seamonkey; 07-12-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Gold Poster

Your better course of action is to try to get along with me. You've never been able to get a rise out of me anyway. I'm not going anywhere and am indifferent to your future. You just get yourself angry. Why?
    LOL! Get along with a racist prick? A punk who hides behind a keyboard taking potshots at minorities or anything that isn't white? You take a pot shot at Mexicans,and as a Mexican-American,who knows what you're all about you have the nerve to ask why? It seems the one off his meds is you.

Again,what's it like to take shots at people knowing they have no recourse,other than to respond in a forum? Talk about a coward of cowards.

I'll let you know when I make it up there.Count on it.