Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Attracted to TS because of Feminine Features

Quote Originally Posted by xVICx411 View Post
    Once again, your wrong. Im not in the least bit frustrated lol Im very comfortable with my sexuality, so don't get your shit confused. The thing that pisses me off about responses like yours is simply the fact that nobody can share anything personal on this site without someone else making a big deal about it.
    Im a firm believer in "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all"

If someone says they aren't gay, then they aren't gay, plain and simple. So don't try to tell people they are. And no, im not just saying this towards you, I mean everyone in general.

That being said, people saying they aren't gay, doesn't mean they aren't curious. Like I said, im very comfortable with my sexuality. I know Im not gay, so I really couldn't care less what people say about me. I just really wish this place wasn't full of hate, and people could actually express their feelings without people shitting down their throat!

You don't seem very comfortable with your sexuality, otherwise, you wouldn't protest to this degree. The bigger the deal you make, the more obvious it is, but hey, I don't really care either way.

Have it your way: you're into T-girls but you're straight.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by RaskiaLorenz View Post
    There a LOT of guys out there like you, which they are not attracted to cock at all, but a feminine beautiful TS. My boyfriend, we been together for 3 years and he never touched or sucked my cock, and I did try to make him do it, but he is not into it. OF COURSE THEY ARE NOT GAY LOL!! gays like masculinity not a feminine girl with long her and boobs. Now totally passive, submissive man who see just a cock instead of a TS girl in a whole, then sorry I think they are gay.
    Exactly.

And i just defend my life from my perspective as a transgirl and for me i feel bad that guys that date me, or me being ts, means that we have to deal with stigma, i can deal with it, but i feel bad for guys that like a t girl and are expected to be gay in anyway. When they are not.

But the t community and tgirls in general present themselves as males or at least masculine to the outside world which means true social acceptence for tgirls being actual woman in general will never happen, only in your own social life but the moment someone notices you are a ts, you are dealing with this unpleasent stigma, and also the people around you, like lovers, will have to deal with it...

Full time freak

Junior Poster

i agree with what a few of the people on here are saying. does it matter?

i like tg and gg. i'd honestly say i'd top and bottom for one. does that make me gay. not in my eyes. do i care what others think it makes me? do i fuck. its my life and no one elses. people know me for me and appreciate me for me so what does it matter. the same should be said for you

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

i hate when a client asks me this question.i always give him the option of the fantasy answer or the real one lol

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

suck my cock and find out?

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

I'm attracted to my lawn mower, does that make me a "weed head"?

As long as there are labels there will be people wanting to know where they belong on the label spectrum. The sad part comes when others place a label on someone when they don't want that label pinned to them.

It's OK to want to be called gay, some people want to be called gay, it's OK to be called shemale, some want to be called shemale and so on and so on. It's when someone tells another what they are that causes the problems.

My label, I am a gay, transvesti, shemale, goth, punk, aryan, swamp thing, skater, cajun, psycho, basket case, French, rude girl,, just don't call me Bruce.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i hate when a client asks me this question.i always give him the option of the fantasy answer or the real one lol
    just tell em shut up and take it!

i think too may people just think its wrong cuz its not "normal" or politically correct or whatever. if youre happy with yourself then why should it matter. if people judge you on your preference then its their problem not yours. way too many people are closed minded and cant accept whats different, i know this from experience in other areas.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    My label, I am a gay, transvesti, shemale, goth, punk, aryan, swamp thing, skater, cajun, psycho, basket case, French, rude girl,, just don't call me Bruce.
    who cares, from your profile pic on here you are rather gorgeous!!

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

When you decide to put yourself into a category, you set yourself up for a standard to live by. You see what you want to see. Some see TG as men who dress like women, and others like me, see TG as any other beautiful intelligent woman, but with a bonus.

Straight, Gay, Bi, Trans,....it's all good but they are just silly labels. As a general society, we have always put too much into the label as if we have to live the lifestyle that the label makes us. If you are gay, you think everyone sees nothing but a gay guy. It's a stupid stereotype that has been forced on us by a narrow minded society who's ego needs to be better than someone else. It's the 21st century for fucking sakes, and time to grow out of the labels. Whether you like tits, asses, cocks, or pussies,...good for you. Let's just get our fun parts together for a test drive, and enjoy the fucking ride. Just be happy being a homosapien.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traumatism View Post
    who cares, from your profile pic on here you are rather gorgeous!!

You're right,,, I don't even care about my labels, but I need them if I want to find a forum on the net. I wouldn't have found this forum if it wasn't for the label shemale. Same with the label goth, I couldn't find goth stuff if people didn't use that label but I still didn't find any aryan sites, don't really want to, just a joke,, eh?

Anyways, thanks Trauma

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.