Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: just venting......

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i wish i was born a woman.
    im so tired of being into a guy just to find out he fucked like 3 or 4 trannies i know.
    .....so women who were born women don't get concerned if the guy they're interested in fucks 3 or 4 of their friends who were also born women? If this is true - HALLE-fucking-LUJAH! Now I'm sorry for not screwing the girlfriends of my girlfriends.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Yea....I don't think being born a woman is going to stop cheaters from cheatin' baby ! It's a problem as old as civilazation itself. Me personally ?? I'm kinda glad you were born the way you were....look at you now ! I enjoy seeing your pictures ( except that one from seanchi...LOL) ....but that's just me being selfish !

And btw...where's this dude finding all these tranny's ........damn !! LOL

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    .....so women who were born women don't get concerned if the guy they're interested in fucks 3 or 4 of their friends who were also born women? If this is true - HALLE-fucking-LUJAH! Now I'm sorry for not screwing the girlfriends of my girlfriends.
    no but this community is smaller so theres more recycling of men i guess.i talked to my sister about this and while she has ran into guys who have dated a friend of hers its never happen to her as frequently as it has happened to me.nor has the guy ever been with more than two girls she knows.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

,,,maybe you need to get out more. Hang in different places. Get new interests....

There's probably only a few million people in a 50 mile radius of where you hang......just sayin'

LOL

no but this community is smaller so theres more recycling of men i guess.i talked to my sister about this and while she has ran into guys who have dated a friend of hers its never happen to her as frequently as it has happened to me.nor has the guy ever been with more than two girls she knows.
    Understand what you're saying although the same could be said if you were a part of any number of other communities. It has to be frustrating though to be surrounded with people who are intimately connected to each other. I don't see how you could get away from that short of moving or expanding your circle of eligible prospects.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Understand what you're saying although the same could be said if you were a part of any number of other communities. It has to be frustrating though to be surrounded with people who are intimately connected to each other. I don't see how you could get away from that short of moving or expanding your circle of eligible prospects.
    its something that only happens to me with guys i meet off of trans oriented dating sites.hes the last guy ill probably meet off of such a site.

its something that only happens to me with guys i meet off of trans oriented dating sites.hes the last guy ill probably meet off of such a site.
    That would help - if you're meeting guys who are looking for such a specific type of person (transgender) in a specific location (New York) then chances are they have met other women like yourself in your location.

Good luck finding the right person - it's not easy under any circumstances but I have learned that dating sites won't get it done for me nor will actively seeking. I'm trying a more Zen approach.........

Its about how you meet these men as well. Lets say i meet a guy off of like hungangels or something like that , of course he is gonna have some background with ts, its to be expected, and they did. But the guys i meet IRL through normal interaction are different , i mean its surprising how many guys are really into ts when its brought to them, well i shouldnt say into ts per se but let me explain the situation im describing. In normal life a guy that has only herd of ts or that is pretty open in general and he see's an attractive girl but doesnt know she is ts and but eventually finds out whether she tells him or he hears from other people, and he still persues something. thats what happens usualy happens with me, so thats why i say it all depends on how you meet these guys bc of course if you meet them in some form of the ts scene they are gonna have some background of it.

i wish i was born a woman.
    im so tired of being into a guy just to find out he fucked like 3 or 4 trannies i know.

Maybe you need to raise your standards....

or lower them. call me!