Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tranny Chasers?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: Tranny Chasers?

I REALLY don't want to get into his because if I say what's actually on my mind, everyones premonition about me will change for the worse...so I'm biting my tongue on this subject.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Bella beat me to it.

lol

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Do what ever it is that brings you happiness, so long as it brings no harm, labels be damned, life is way to short to be lying in your deathbed unable to wipe your ass while having a pity party about all the fine and wonderful things you didn't enjoy because you were afraid of being labelled.

In short if being a tranny or gg chaser is your thing:

Enjoy

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

This is a funny topic. This community is built completely around being selfish. People on both sides of the coin. I say don't fight the system if you're a part of it. Just try to play the game as best you can.

I don't like white people either.

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1 View Post
    This is a funny topic. This community is built completely around being selfish. People on both sides of the coin. I say don't fight the system if you're a part of it. Just try to play the game as best you can.
    The Notorious one has spoken lol.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    If you're on this forum then you're probably one.
    This

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by tsadmirer83 View Post
    I have a question for the girls here. What kind of guys do you define as "trannychasers"?

I see this as a very negative term many girls describe guys who are into transsexuals. I mean, what is wrong with the guys liking you as you are, instead of meeting a random guy, who maybe leaves you when he finds out that you are a TS?

Of course, many guys who likes transsexuals, only see them as sex-objects, and don't want to have any relationship with a T-girl, just sexual encounters. I can understand that you call these guys trannychasers.

But what about the guys who really wants a relationship with a T-girl, and who are attracted to them as straight guys is to GGs and gay guys to other men? Are these to trannychasers? If they do like you as the woman you are, just with something extra?
    The term has many meanings, depending on who's using it. And certainly any group of women, knows men who have relationships with several women, sometimes at the same time. There are many men who pursue a physical relationship, and then lose interest after they get what they want. So in this respect, that some men being called 'chasers', is a natural thing.

However, there is another side. That is, relationships dont always work out. Many t-girls dont seem to respect that all relationships have difficult areas to negotiate. So some do label a man, after they see him with another t-girl. It's easier to do, than to figure out how to adapt themselves to be better suited for deeper relationships.

I do respect how difficult it is for a t-girl to find a man, who will stand up for them in a true relationship. But I think they'll get further when they see that all women, face similar issues to some degree.

By the way, these are not my opinions. I dont have any strong ones on this subject. I have been using some recently developed powers, to read Willie Escalade's mind. Thanks Willie!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    The term has many meanings, depending on who's using it. And certainly any group of women, knows men who have relationships with several women, sometimes at the same time. There are many men who pursue a physical relationship, and then lose interest after they get what they want. So in this respect, that some men being called 'chasers', is a natural thing.

However, there is another side. That is, relationships dont always work out. Many t-girls dont seem to respect that all relationships have difficult areas to negotiate. So some do label a man, after they see him with another t-girl. It's easier to do, than to figure out how to adapt themselves to be better suited for deeper relationships.

I do respect how difficult it is for a t-girl to find a man, who will stand up for them in a true relationship. But I think they'll get further when they see that all women, face similar issues to some degree.

By the way, these are not my opinions. I dont have any strong ones on this subject. I have been using some recently developed powers, to read Willie Escalade's mind. Thanks Willie!
    I think Yoda is really Doctor Drew !!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    That's exactly what I was going to say.

~BB~

Ditto

"That's what i thought you said."