Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Default Re: do you make it public that you like tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    Maybe you've met many "100% passable" tgirls, I haven't. I've found most women (and many men) immediately have subconscious suspicions, even with the most beautiful (our brain is evolutionary attuned to gender)

But that's part of life. I'll still go out on dates and more than one girl has met family.

I'm sure there are many trans-women, totally under the radar, but they're rare as meeting a (non-part time) model.
    They do exist, believe me. For the most part, they need to be asian, generally they are smaller framed and are much more passable. I am dating a girl right now who is not only passable but also undetectable as well. How do I know that I'm not just being biased with her? Well, I've taken her out to dinner a couple of times, introduced her to my roomate, he had no idea and when I took her out to a club that featured ts girls, I had a number of ts come up to me and ask, "is your girlfriend a ts?"

When a ts can't detect another ts, that is pretty fuckin money, don't ya think? So yeah, although rare, they do exist...

They exist but passability is subjective. It's really in the eye of the beholder. The most important thing is if you are cool with it. There will always be someone out there who can clock a TS.

My gf is very passable. If I brought her back to Canada nobody would have any idea. But here in Thailand she gets clocked quite often. I imagine the other way around would work too.

Junior Poster

I do make it public,

I had to start it gradually, just to test out my theory..

..but everyone likes it.. I'm happy (..about what I like & why, and..), the people around me are aswell..

(..I like all girls though, but I try not to keep it as a secret, that shemales have "really" done it for me too, just like GG's..)

Actually after being open about it, I started to pull more like minded and open people into my life - works like magic.

(Tip: people pondering this - you might benefit of watching "The Secret - the movie" (original version - with Abraham Hicks).. ..and might find the information in there really useful..)

Last edited by loveburst; 02-23-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Well to make it public you have to have balls...
    I personally can't yet, call me an hypocrite but the truth is that everybody lives a dfferent situation,Maybe we live in denial... I do have a woman in my life and kids, so ts girls for me is the forbidden fruit,my secret pleasure, and my woman is part guilty, she doesn't like anal...for now i'm comfortable with my cowardice

Silver Poster

I gotta ask...what does it mean to make it public?

I hang out all the time with girls in public settings such as restaurants and such. Does that count. I don't scream anything about my sexuality to anyone who I do not want to know.

I like to hang with a lot of different people who some might say are outside of the mainstream. I am pretty comfortable and cool with being me.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

I've dated transwomen in public, taken them to restaurants and cafes, walks in the park, etc...does that count or do you mean wearing a shirt that says proud to have a TG GF or something like that?

I don't think it is implied that you need to wear a tshirt advertising it or put up billboards explaining the sexual identity of your partner. C'mon now.

To 'make it public' I believe it is to be cool with going out and being seen with TS. Treat your TS partner as you would anybody else. It seems that most TS admirers are not yet comfortable enough to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    I don't think it is implied that you need to wear a tshirt advertising it or put up billboards explaining the sexual identity of your partner. C'mon now.

To 'make it public' I believe it is to be cool with going out and being seen with TS. Treat your TS partner as you would anybody else. It seems that most TS admirers are not yet comfortable enough to do just that.

IDK, I've seen pride shirts for other groups, why not transattracted too, although since I am single it would not make sense to have that shirt.

I would guess introducing a TG GF to your family a big part or final step of making it public,

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    I gotta ask...what does it mean to make it public?

I hang out all the time with girls in public settings such as restaurants and such. Does that count. I don't scream anything about my sexuality to anyone who I do not want to know.

I like to hang with a lot of different people who some might say are outside of the mainstream. I am pretty comfortable and cool with being me.
    Making it public, i.e making it public knowledge, not hiding the fact from anyone