Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just for fun

Rookie Poster

Default just for fun

im new here so this kinda thing may have been done already, but i have seen many "who is the hottest ts"? threads
    but who is the ugliest? lol c'mon tell me lol
    pics would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    How about Adreilly (however the hell "her" name is spelt)
    good choice!

Veteran Poster

here we go

Line up the girls who don't make your "cut" and slice um down

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by uk_selfer
    im new here so this kinda thing may have been done already, but i have seen many "who is the hottest ts"? threads
    but who is the ugliest? lol c'mon tell me lol
    pics would be cool
    Well it might be "just for fun" for you but how about that TS whose photo someone publishes and sees it on here? Fact is, most of the girls you probably drool over now started off pretty plain and needing to grow into the girls they are now. Sites like this should encourage not ridicule them
    I agree the sample below is pretty standout as an "ugly model" yet also I bet this image has made the website a lot of money.

I'll leave this image but veto any others belonging to Grooby - so don't bother to put them up.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

ooooh i think i upset someone lol
    its only for fun, maybe the models wud see it as fun.and not take it too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by uk_selfer
    ooooh i think i upset someone lol
    its only for fun, maybe the models wud see it as fun.and not take it too seriously
    You didn't upset me, arse. I'm stopping you from making a cock out of yourself. Why would they see it as fun - where's your logic there?
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

im not an arse.logic isn't always logical, if you got called ugly would you cry n hide or laugh it off n have some fun.how will i make a cock out myself?, i dont give a shit what people think of me, thats theyre problem

I'd laugh it off, I'm no oil painting but why would someone whose trying out their life as a model or even just showing their pics as they're coming out need you to put their photos up as ridicule?

The British school system must be going down the same road as the Yanks based on your barely litterate post.

You don't care what people think of you? Their normally the words of some sad, lonely tit.
    Get some credibility and some empathy - sit back before you respond to this post and have a think about why it would be fun for you to post images of people to ridicule?
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

like i said i dont care what ppl think, not because im sad n lonely,because im just happy with myself.could the same be said for you.
    i am not illiterate i choose to type fast to avoid bumping into rude ppl like you with a crappy im always right attitude.if the thread bothers you dont post another response n neither will i