Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Default Re: Ever still have feelings for somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    oh ok, well at least you had communication about it between the two of you, and whatever those points were is between the two of you, sorry that it didn't work out though, reading how happy you were about it reminded me of my situation with said girl, i always want things like that to work out for people like that. I read a book once called "The Alchemist" and it dealt with how people sabotage themselves of happiness and the things they want and desire because subliminally they feel they don't deserve it. I try to work on that within myself and make things happen for me, and so i also want other people to have the same
    I read that book as well.

And as you said, communication is the key to any relationship. So from what you posted before, I think that the Colombian girl (yes, if she's from the country Colombia, it is spelled with an O) was too quick to judge you, but at the same time seems like you didn't even make an effort to clear things up, which might make you look like you had no interest in her at all.

Yeah maybe she shouldn't have judged you so quickly but who knows what she's been through, and when someone is trying to protect themselves any suspicious situation is terrible. So it would've been nice for you to reach her and clear things up. What Amber posted is a perfect example of this, her first reaction was to walk away but they talked and she realized she was too quick to judge. You should talk to your girl.

Silver Poster

thanks everybody...it's nice to know i aint the only one who has felt this way...i guess i'm feelin better today because i don't feel as upset....but she did post somethin like "i hate when i try to reach out and u don't bother to respond" i believe that was for me....why should i respond if u got a new man? ....

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    thanks everybody...it's nice to know i aint the only one who has felt this way...i guess i'm feelin better today because i don't feel as upset....but she did post somethin like "i hate when i try to reach out and u don't bother to respond" i believe that was for me....why should i respond if u got a new man? ....
    maybe she really loves you but isnt ready to committ to a relationship and she may feel like you will break her heart,if you really do love her and you want a future someday then stay in touch and be her best friend ya it hurts but it just may very well be worth it in the end now if you cant see yourself ever settling down with her then do the right thing and let her go.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

Good to see I'm not the only one!!

I still get a little bit jealous when I drive by and see another guys car parked at my ex-girlfriends grave.

I don't like white people either.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

That you used to date and get jealous when u see them talkin to somebody else? this is why i hate fb.....i still talk to her and wanna be friends but i dont wanna see her in a relationship wit somebody else....i feel really helpless and angry.....
    Yeah man, something like that happened to me. I broke up with a girl but still had feelings for her. She was on my Myspace and Facebook, but I had to delete it and break contact with her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    I read that book as well.

And as you said, communication is the key to any relationship. So from what you posted before, I think that the Colombian girl (yes, if she's from the country Colombia, it is spelled with an O) was too quick to judge you, but at the same time seems like you didn't even make an effort to clear things up, which might make you look like you had no interest in her at all.

Yeah maybe she shouldn't have judged you so quickly but who knows what she's been through, and when someone is trying to protect themselves any suspicious situation is terrible. So it would've been nice for you to reach her and clear things up. What Amber posted is a perfect example of this, her first reaction was to walk away but they talked and she realized she was too quick to judge. You should talk to your girl.
    i thought about it, actually i spared everyone more details of that situation because i didnt want to sabotage the OP's subject, but i will add that this girl i am speaking of in my post though, we were dating briefly, i was taking her out for dinner and hanging out with her, taking her to the movies and she seemed really sweet and very into me during that period but she did keep asking me if i was gay. I was honestly answering her no. It turns out she was one of those type of girls who wanted a straight guy but because she was a ts, she automatically was suspicious of the motives of why a guy like me was interested in her, like a catch-22 situation. I told her i am not gay and that i asked her out because i honestly thought she was so beautiful, more so than 95% of the genetic women i see hanging around so why question it? But the thing was, i have lots of friends, some are gay, some of them are the girls who do shows, and in that case when she saw me there, she just probably assumed i was lying that whole time, guilt by association or something. So she ignored me the rest of the night, and the next day i texted her hey lets get together and go out, no reply from her at all which was strange because she would always respond right away. So, i waited a few days, playing it cool then sent her another text asking her if she'd like to grab some dinner together,,,nothing. Thats when i gave up and said i ain't chasing this girl down for this, fuck this. It's too bad though, because really she is my type of girl, small, 5' 2" petite, and drop dead gorgeous and all 100% bottom, and i am her type of guy, masculine alpha male 100% top type, so its really a shame. I'd like to say oh well her loss, but i can't say that because she is such a hot chic that there will be many more guys like me who are probably lining up right now for her. hahahaha. Actually, that ain't funny,,,

sorry about the long winded post though.

Junior Poster

I have a black girlfriend whom I love with all my heart and would do ANYTHING for. I fuck this asian chick on the side because her pussy is REAL and she can really take my quite above average dick. I fuck this thin blond chick because she's fun. Basically I suck at relationships...

You're not alone Fred... I still love an ex (jamiacan and chinese = BEYOND beautiful) who is religious. I don't believe in god, but if we ended up back together I may have to rethink that position. She's the only woman whom can make me nervous...

Last edited by tatsu1; 02-04-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Veteran Poster

That you used to date and get jealous when u see them talkin to somebody else? this is why i hate fb.....i still talk to her and wanna be friends but i dont wanna see her in a relationship wit somebody else....i feel really helpless and angry.....
    yes... I deleted her from my friends list... but I still want to be with her :/

Rookie Poster

Haven't really read the entire thread but just want to remind the OP, there are literally millions of humans wondering this earth that top whoever it is your obsessing over. I mean how many cocks, anus, and pussy exist in this world .... think about it .... I swear there is someone who will gladly, willingly put that person to shame and make you wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.

Live life like the next hour is the end cause it could be, or all I got to say to you is R.I.P.