Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Im officially a new fan of tsseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    This is what I like. Make a whole scene like this.

Damn Dino...i hadn't seen that scene. Score one for the powerbottoms...Where's Phobun ?????????? LMAO

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Yes its indeed an awesome site, Peter is very lucky to have these amazing sites!

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    Yes its indeed an awesome site, Peter is very lucky to have these amazing sites!
    Natasha..Maybe someday we could be so lucky as to see you do a shoot on TSS...maybe hog tie a powerbottom , suspend him from the ceiling and physically and verbally abuse him !

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    No sorry I hate to disappoint you I'm originally a Hollyweird/Los Feliz,Ca and as my compadre Dino Velvet can attest I used to work at NUDES NUDES NUDES at strip club near LAX Airport and I managed the dayshift and of corse opening the club in the morning I was the first to greet everyone so if it were a dancer cheers lass if it were a male member of support staff it was cheers lad.You can hold me at gun point I can't pull off that accent if my life depended on it even though I am of Scottish/Irish descent.
    lol ok

It's not my cup of tea. I'm not talking about the role reversal, I'm just not into BDSM.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Hot chicks but yeah, its a powerbottom's Disneyland.

"That's what i thought you said."

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    I am unfamiliar with this tsseduction site but i notice that the whole guy bottoming or being submissive for a dominant girl, transgender or not, is the last thing in the world i want to see so i find myself avoiding a lot of that stuff in general. I'm definitely not judging anyone's preferences or tastes by saying this but I always feel surprised at how that sort of style or niche is so popular, it makes me wonder if guys who are strictly tops like me are actually in the minority or if its the other way around? I guess there is no way to know or answer that. To each his own i say, variety is the spice of life!
    I would think it would make more sense that the strictly top guys are in the minority. Why not just have sex with a woman if you want to fuck? You can fuck a females ass and pussy, so if there is no trade off and the t-girl doesn't fuck you too then what would be the point? Because you like to suck dick maybe? Well, wouldn't that also be the submissive position? If you don't like to suck dick and you only like to top and get your dick sucked then why a trans-gender girl over a girl? Personally I like a tranny's cock, thats the main reason I choose to be with them over a woman. We can play whatever role we want with each other whenever. If one night I feel like fucking her brains out then thats what we do, if the next I feel like getting fucked then she fucks me. If I feel like both then we flip flop. This is what can be offered by a t-girl that can't be offered by a woman. Its the reason I am attracted to t-girls, as a man who has sex with both girls and t-girls I find it weird that you would only want to fuck a t-girl and not get fucked back or atleast suck her dick. Why not just be with a women in that case?

I can understand a transgender women only wanting to bottom, that makes perfect sense. But a man only wanting to fuck and get sucked and not suck or get fucked back makes no sense to me. Maybe someone can break it down...

Junior Poster

Bigbootyboy, i'll try to answer your question best i can without sounding judgemental, your argument is if guys like me only top transgender girls, since we only want to fuck them and not take any subissive roles then why not just stick with GG's? But the same argument can be made in reverse to guys who seek to be submissive to the tgirls and want to take the feminine roles and suck cock and get fucked by them, why not just stick to dudes, and seek out men?

The answer is that its not that cut and dry, theres a lot of grey area when it comes to sexuality and individuality, so i like what i like, and for me personally, i love being the masculine dominant top and to be the man in sexual roles with both genetic females as well as transgender females. Thats what gets me off, thats what turns me on.

But to comment on you mentioning that you think it would make more sense that guys like me are in the minority, i honestly do not know, maybe we are? Maybe you are right, and guys like me probably do not make any sense to most people on this site. But hey i am not here to judge anyone, or to make this into another am i gay topic, im just here to shoot the shit and hopefully find some like-minded people.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    Bigbootyboy, i'll try to answer your question best i can without sounding judgemental, your argument is if guys like me only top transgender girls, since we only want to fuck them and not take any subissive roles then why not just stick with GG's? But the same argument can be made in reverse to guys who seek to be submissive to the tgirls and want to take the feminine roles and suck cock and get fucked by them, why not just stick to dudes, and seek out men?

The answer is that its not that cut and dry, theres a lot of grey area when it comes to sexuality and individuality, so i like what i like, and for me personally, i love being the masculine dominant top and to be the man in sexual roles with both genetic females as well as transgender females. Thats what gets me off, thats what turns me on.

But to comment on you mentioning that you think it would make more sense that guys like me are in the minority, i honestly do not know, maybe we are? Maybe you are right, and guys like me probably do not make any sense to most people on this site. But hey i am not here to judge anyone, or to make this into another am i gay topic, im just here to shoot the shit and hopefully find some like-minded people.
    ive seen this question asked forever and without a doubt that is the best answer ive read yet.thank you

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

Damn all I was trying to do was give props to a new site lol I didn't know it would turn into a full fledge discussion. But me personally, I'm a top, but I still like the site nonetheless.