Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: What do you consider Gay?

I don't care. Note one damn bit. And, I like that the sheer existence of trans girls f*cks with the whole black and white idea people believe in these days.

To me, a scene from trainspotting says it all:

Diane was right.
    The world is changing.
    Music is changing.
    Drugs are changing.
    Even men and women
    are changing.

One thousand years from now, there'll be
    no guys and no girls, just wankers.

Sounds great to me.
    It's just a pity no one told Begbie.

[ Begbie Kissing a Tgirl he didn't realize ]

Fuck! Fuck!

lf you ask me, we're heterosexual
    by default not by decision.
    It's just a question
    of who you fancy.
    It's all about aesthetics.
    And it's fuck-all to do with morality.

Fuck!

But you try telling Begbie that.

Last edited by Nowhere; 12-23-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Any forum as concerned with orientation as this one is has to be like ten kinds of queer.

And that's OK.

My ex wife and I did theater on the high school, collage, and civic level for some ten years. Needless to say we had many gay friends. Some were in monogamous relationships some open and some were always looking for a fuck. Bottom line is they had no attraction to women, and some almost hated women, likewise for the lesbians when it came to men. What I'm getting at is IMO sex is almost secondary to gay relationships that last for any amount of time. (not that it isn't important as in any relationship) In other words gay is wanting a relationship with the same sex. Now IMO sex is quite different because it is just that sex. I don't care if I get pleasure from a male or female. By the same token if I get I give. It's not love it's sex it feels good. I just don't see the need to label sex as gay or hetero. Unfortunately the majority doesn't see it that way. For most gay is about sex as apposed to a state of mind or the core of an individual's being. As long as society looks at "gay" that way the prejudice and misunderstanding will remain.

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

Junior Poster

fuck labels

Quote Originally Posted by dlbi22 View Post
    fuck labels
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

If you "Heeaay Y'all" and wave with 2 hands, yer Gay

Quote Originally Posted by renoned View Post
    My ex wife and I did theater on the high school, collage, and civic level for some ten years. Needless to say we had many gay friends. Some were in monogamous relationships some open and some were always looking for a fuck. Bottom line is they had no attraction to women, and some almost hated women, likewise for the lesbians when it came to men. What I'm getting at is IMO sex is almost secondary to gay relationships that last for any amount of time. (not that it isn't important as in any relationship) In other words gay is wanting a relationship with the same sex. Now IMO sex is quite different because it is just that sex. I don't care if I get pleasure from a male or female. By the same token if I get I give. It's not love it's sex it feels good. I just don't see the need to label sex as gay or hetero. Unfortunately the majority doesn't see it that way. For most gay is about sex as apposed to a state of mind or the core of an individual's being. As long as society looks at "gay" that way the prejudice and misunderstanding will remain.
    What he said.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dlbi22 View Post
    fuck labels
    Fair enough, I don't much like labels either.

But, like it or not a human society which uses language to communicate meaning will apply labels. You have a choice, pretend labels don't exist or deal with them. You can rage against the machine, but the machine doesn't care.

Professional Poster

everyone on this forum

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    If a male is attracted to men and men only makes them gay

That sums it up. Lets face it most of us have some level of attraction to members of any sex. Your level of str8 or gay just depends on where you fall on that scale.

I'd do Courtney Act or Tatianna from Ru Pauls Drag race if they were dressed but lets face it they are guys so I'm a bit gayer than some but I lioke GG girls too and I would never do a non trans guy because they just dont really attract me at all. Classic male features dont do it for me.