Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LaCosa View Post
    In general I prefer seeing transsexuals with penises smaller than mine. My thing - or fetish - with transsexuals is more to do with domination/submission kind of thing. Some might use the word emasculated. Some of the T-girls here might take issue with that as they would probably argue they were always girls while they were in boy bodies, and therefore the concept of them being emasculated in any sense is nonsensical.

Whoa. Some guys write really peculiar fetish-based things like the above, which is at least honest. Because other guys write obviously untrue things like they are attracted to her "fearlessness."

I bet if you sat 100 guys down and gave them truth serum you'd get weird answers like the above in most cases. And it is because of these weird motivations for liking transgenders that most guys are on the D.L. Most guys keep their relationships with transgenders secret because of what those relationships mean for them... they don't want the strange truth about their peculiar fetishes to get out.

I think this emphasizes how in most cases a real relationship will be impossible between a guy who chases transgenders and a tgirl. Relationships with GGs are not motivated by the same sorts of peculiar fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by viper600 View Post
    I dated a really gorgeous Tgirl a few years ago for several months. We weren't 100% exclusive so at the same time I was dating a GG. In the end the time came to choose which girl to be exclusive with and I wound up choosing the GG but not for any Tgirl related reasons. Although I will admit that if I had chosen the TGirl I'd probably have kept it from my parents. Just too much potential drama there to be avoided.

Was she not passable? If she was passable, why is it necessary for your parents to know every detail of her personal history (i.e., that she is transgender)? If parents ever started hinting for grandkids, just say "Sorry mom and dad, she can't have kids because of a medical problem." That could be anything, and her medical record is really none of their business.

Of course, some girls want to pointlessly flash their transgender badge in front of the guy's faminly as a measure of how accepting they are.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Whoa. Some guys write really peculiar fetish-based things like the above, which is at least honest.I think this emphasizes how in most cases a real relationship will be impossible between a guy who chases transgenders and a tgirl. Relationships with GGs are not motivated by the same sorts of peculiar fetishes.
    And anyone who so absolutely fetishizes post-op vagina as you do can pretty much apply the same measure to your chances of ever having a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411 View Post
    And anyone who so absolutely fetishizes post-op vagina as you do can pretty much apply the same measure to your chances of ever having a relationship.

Oh I don't absolutely fetishize post-op vagina... there are tons of unattractive beasts running around who happen to have post-op vaginas and they are of no interest to me.

It's the complete package, just as with any girl. Same as with a GG, you might think about her honey pot, but only if the rest of her is also appealing.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

~BB~

Junior Poster

Whoa. Some guys write really peculiar fetish-based things like the above, which is at least honest. Because other guys write obviously untrue things like they are attracted to her "fearlessness."

I bet if you sat 100 guys down and gave them truth serum you'd get weird answers like the above in most cases. And it is because of these weird motivations for liking transgenders that most guys are on the D.L. Most guys keep their relationships with transgenders secret because of what those relationships mean for them... they don't want the strange truth about their peculiar fetishes to get out.

I think this emphasizes how in most cases a real relationship will be impossible between a guy who chases transgenders and a tgirl. Relationships with GGs are not motivated by the same sorts of peculiar fetishes.
    There are plenty of fetishes fantasized or being lived out between the heterosexual male, heterosexual female couples.

In fact most heterosexual relationships with biological women use some domination/submission play. The doggy style and pulling of hair is not about "equality" but asymmetrical positions of power. This is why Catholicism romanticizes missionary sex absent of oral sex and sodomy within marriages, because it romanticizes the notion of innocence before the "tree of knowledge" and subsequent loss of innocence and the subsequent result of domination vs submission play between men and women in sex. Catholicism believes in the high ideal of "sharing" one another and not using your wife as a mere sexual object.

Darwinian evolution offers a different perspective and its based largely on selfishness of organisms within a population. There are aspects of cooperation and even ultraism too, in evolutionary theory, but within the area of reproduction selfishness is the primary or sole factor of the agents or organisms.

Both Catholicism and and sociology (social science) acknowledge that people can have genders opposite their biological sex. And for the record a man can be gay and have the same gender as his biological sex, he'd just be a masculine gay man. An effeminate gay man or butch lesbian have the opposite gender of their biological sex. All male-to-female transsexuals therefore, have a gender in contradiction to their biological sex.

Catholicism and social science both acknowledge this, but social science makes no judgment, Catholicism does offer moral judgment.

From a strict stand point of evolutionary science... my particular fetish is an amoral issue. It's also probably neither "weird" nor "peculiar" (value judgments) - at least no more so than your frequent visits to this website.

And by the way... there exists a thriving BDSM community or subculture within the heterosexual world.

This makes no sense because as someone already pointed out, there are numerous relationships with GGs that involve fetishes.

chubby chasers
    guys into huge breasts
    couples into multiple partners for multiple reasons
    BDSM
    foot fetishists

the list goes on and on...

Was she not passable? If she was passable, why is it necessary for your parents to know every detail of her personal history (i.e., that she is transgender)? If parents ever started hinting for grandkids, just say "Sorry mom and dad, she can't have kids because of a medical problem." That could be anything, and her medical record is really none of their business.

Of course, some girls want to pointlessly flash their transgender badge in front of the guy's faminly as a measure of how accepting they are.
    Lots of girls want to keep it a secret...but when a couple is very family oriented the truth may easily come out eventually...and sometimes (or not)..the girl may want your family to know...and then you will have to deal with it. Every situation is different.
    If the girl doesn't want it told...you should always go with that...but if she did want it told...and I could see why she might want to for whatever personal reasons she may have,...then you're going to have to do that.

Junior Poster

im dateing an amazeing guy were moveing in together this weekend i really care so much for him but its obvious he cares alooooot more for me he treats me so amazeing i almost feel like i dont deserve it just becouse men maid me feel like a fantasy for so long but i have no one to blame but me i put my self in this industry i love it and he accepts me so thers guys out ther that really look past the fantasy and start looking at the person for who she or he is.

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

Silver Poster

she lived an hour away and I wasn't ready to date yet.......shame I really liked her.
    Great girl. Maybe I'll get lucky again? Who knows?
    Sx

"How you doin!"