Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Gosh this brings back memories, back in the 80's I was sailing big boats in the Maxi series.
    Mostly white people, being part of it we called each other boat ni@@a's. At the time when Simon le Bon entered the Maxi boat series the n-word was vanished (npc I guess) and we all become rock stars. Later in life worked in ops with a black general, after saving his ass a few times he called me a white ni@@a. So you can imagine my confusing.
    I see it in the same way as the gay word. It became almost something to be proud of in the community. But then I am gay most of the time (as in happy).
    Just to stick with Dr. L. last year she was caught cheating in several races, sailing around Long Beach.............

Veteran Poster

But she can't be racist as she has a Black bodyguard she 'shoot hoops with'

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    But she can't be racist as she has a Black bodyguard she 'shoot hoops with'

Youre talking about old crusty ass dr laura?

I personally think she just wanted to say the word...over and over and over again.
    She probably wants to be "raped by a pack of niggers" but first things first.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

LoL...Solitary Brother says some funny shit sometimes.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Lynch the bitch.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I personally think she just wanted to say the word...over and over and over again.
    She probably wants to be "raped by a pack of niggers" but first things first.
    Hey SB, you gotta stop posting your vids on YouTube.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    I actually listened to it, and I can't find anything wrong with the way she used the nigger word (saying "the N-word" makes a person sound eight years old). She is an ignorant woman, but this is nothing.

SB is a chode.
    Agreed. It makes good shock press, but few if anyone has actually taken the time to actually listen to what she said b4 reacting and condemning her. Maybe I should clam up, the bitch needs to be taken off the air anyways. I feel slimy defending her.

That said. What happened a few years ago when Oprah took on Jay Z, Jesse Jackson took heat refrerring to Obama talking down to black folks off camera, and Bill Cosby was on one of his self-righteous rants? I even remember Whoopi chiming into this on The View a few years ago making poor Liz cry. Every time this gets into the national debate, it suddenly dries up and is swept under the rug.

Last edited by sunairco; 08-14-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Veteran Poster

She didnt use it to denigrate anyone!! She used it in referance to what they were talking about!!! You people are fucking dumbasses! Get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    She didnt use it to denigrate anyone!! She used it in referance to what they were talking about!!! You people are fucking dumbasses! Get a life!
    My point exactly - even her tone of voice was not insulting. But I don't think she is racist. We've all heard some racist media rants, and this is clearly nothing to make a big issue over.

She didn't need to apologize but that was a good gesture in her part as she did offend people.

Moving on...