Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Boykins

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The one who's on crack is you, because your dumb ass is resurrecting every fucking thread that has Kelly's name on it, and she's not even on the forum. Now guess who's dumb ass is not tapping this honky tranny's asshole, you ghetto dipshit?

I remember when see girls get threatened, Foolio.

And how do you explain so many black people with slavemaster names, genius? "Not racist"? Please. Kiss my Sicilian ass, dummy.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nicole dupre View Post
    the one who's on crack is you, because your dumb ass is resurrecting every fucking thread that has kelly's name on it, and she's not even on the forum. Now guess who's dumb ass is not tapping this honky tranny's asshole, you ghetto dipshit?

I remember when see girls get threatened, foolio.

And how do you explain so many black people with slavemaster names, genius? "not racist"? Please. Kiss my sicilian ass, dummy.
    nicole you really are a fucking dim whitted crazy trick. Bitch just because i bang white tranny ass doesnt mean i want your old stank ass aiight? I do have standards you know.

There's a big difference betweent kelly shore and old duche nicole dupre. Kelly shore could get this big black dick good and you on the other hand couldnt even make my solider stand up!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    The one who's on crack is you, because your dumb ass is resurrecting every fucking thread that has Kelly's name on it, and she's not even on the forum. Now guess who's dumb ass is not tapping this honky tranny's asshole, you ghetto dipshit?

I remember when see girls get threatened, Foolio.

And how do you explain so many black people with slavemaster names, genius? "Not racist"? Please. Kiss my Sicilian ass, dummy.

And no thanks i'll pass on kissing your ass I like 5 star chicks not donkey face chicks.

You get called out as a hater, and all of a sudden your Johnson has a change of heart. Mmm hmmm.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    You get called out as a hater, and all of a sudden your Johnson has a change of heart. Mmm hmmm.

My Johnson never has a change of heart its my mind that changes. If a lot of muv fuckas kept their mouths shut sometimes then they would seem a lot more appealing. Its the garbage that comes out your mouths that changes my mind. My johnson doesnt have a conscious and will fuck most women thatg look decent.

A girl tells you she doesn't date black guys, and you want to drag here from a truck? Who the fuck would want your Johnson? After you say things like that, it's guaranteed that it must shoot DUMMY SPERM.

Internet gangsters are the funniest...and I'm not talking about Rob. Ur calling him a racist & all that other shit because he's offended she doesn't date black guys then u go into some whole thing about blacks having slavemaster names? I mean seriously you sound super hypocritical ms Dupree. U should get yet another tattoo...one that reps ur level of intellect. I'm sure u could fit it on ur pinky toe. Oh btw I'm no black either.

I heard he put a nicotine patch on his cock & now he's down to 2 butts a day...

Wanting to fuck white women doesn't mean you're not racist, big brain. Slavemasters kept black women in shackles until they felt like fucking them. So get a tattoo on your forehead that says "EMPTY".

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    nicole you really are a fucking dim whitted crazy trick. Bitch just because i bang white tranny ass doesnt mean i want your old stank ass aiight? I do have standards you know.

There's a big difference betweent kelly shore and old duche nicole dupre. Kelly shore could get this big black dick good and you on the other hand couldnt even make my solider stand up!!
    I found this picture of one of your bang buddies taking you to meet her dad ...

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

She dont like me very much? i dunno why