Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Just some pointers for keeping safe in the Amsterdam RLD:

1. There are lots of junkies around. Don't acknowledge them, don't say sorry if they ask for money, don't look at them. They will follow you and harass the shit out of you. Guaranteed.

2. Don't acknowledge the pushers. They are selling shit and if you do as above they will not leave you alone.

3. Stay on the beaten path. Do not take shortcuts.

If you pay attention to those, you will not get mugged and harassed like my two travel companions did two summers ago. They were alright, but being held up at knifepoint by some sketchy junky looking for a hit was very upsetting to them and ruined their trip entirely. I had ditched them by this point because they just wouldn't listen to my advice, since I had already been there and been given the lowdown by my brother who had lived there for a year.

Ah well, there are some gay bars in a district not too far away from the RLD, 15 minute walk, and some cool afterhours clubs where I ran into a few tgirls who were having fun but at the same time looking for some paid company.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Thanks to all who have resonded thus far....

Still no answer on psylosibin though...Its not a soft drug like weed,but not a hard drug either,so its fallen into a Dutch legal crack.I have read that it is legally sold in some coffee houses,but was never clear as to tell which ones...any suggestions?
    DJ Asia
    Try http://www.amsterdam.info/smartshops/ as most of the smartshops will sell psylocine and psilocibine/ mushrooms.
    Be aware that ,as the products containing psylocine and psylocibine in the Netherlands are specially grown, there will be a very strong effect on you in the same way as LSD and it is illegal in the Netherlands to have them with you in any treated way (such as in any dried or pulverised form) The only legal form is when you're carrying fresh mushrooms and those are more difficult to get.
    You can also try the Bulldog, Leidseplein.
    Don't ask for adresses 'on the street' especially not in the RLD for you will most likely be sent to a wrong adress and are likely to be mugged.

Rookie Poster

you can find detailed infos about the TS scene in Amsterdam at the sub-forum called Trans-Station here:

http://www.hookers.nl/forumdisplay.php?f=40

or get in touch with one of the TS directly

e.g.
    Cynthia aka Sylvana at www.europe-ts.com/cinthya
    currently in Dubai, but is doing service also in Amsterdam

Regards
    Rico

Junior Poster

The South American girls in Amsterdam are the best. One of the girls working in the Koestraat has a 9 inch dick, nice girl from Ecuador but she is out untill january 17th.
    One of the other not to miss girls is called Paula also from Ecuador, speaks very good english and is a beautiful girl looks a little like Allanah.
    Same ass but smaller tits. She is very horny....
    Forget about the Asian ones, they are more tv then ts and most of them adiccted to cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan
    The South American girls in Amsterdam are the best. One of the girls working in the Koestraat has a 9 inch dick, nice girl from Ecuador but she is out untill january 17th.
    One of the other not to miss girls is called Paula also from Ecuador, speaks very good english and is a beautiful girl looks a little like Allanah.
    Forget about the Asian ones, they are more tv then ts and most of them adiccted to cocaine.
    Haha...since i live in thailand i think i would pass on the Asians anyways...why travel across the world to get what I can get in my own backyard?!

Again thanks to all the input...very informative and helpful...will send a field report when its all done.

DJ Asia

Junior Poster

Looking forward to hearing about it!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedan
    Haha...since i live in thailand i think i would pass on the Asians anyways...why travel across the world to get what I can get in my own backyard?!

Again thanks to all the input...very informative and helpful...will send a field report when its all done.

DJ Asia

Let me know when you are in Amsterdam and i'll show you the places to go.......

Quote Originally Posted by RicoX
    you can find detailed infos about the TS scene in Amsterdam at the sub-forum called Trans-Station here:

http://www.hookers.nl/forumdisplay.php?f=40

or get in touch with one of the TS directly

e.g.
    Cynthia aka Sylvana at www.europe-ts.com/cinthya
    currently in Dubai, but is doing service also in Amsterdam

Regards
    Rico
    Hey Rico I checked that hookers site,but it was all in Dutch....*sigh*

Aedan...I should be there around the end of this month and then again after I return from Brazil,exact dates yet to be determined