Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

My brother is gay. I once asked him what he thought of transsexuals and he was totally grossed out by the idea of it.
    A majority of straight men would tell you that if you are into anyone with a penis you are gay. Some may classify liking shemales as a fetish.
    In the end, the its only important what you think of yourself, and not what others think of you.
    Try watching Middle Sexes on HBO. It explains that there are many aspects of sexuality.

Platinum Poster

Listening to show tunes and/or Judy Garland may also be cause for concern....

Just don't sell your people out and join the Log Cabin Republicans...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michneo
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Yup, you're gay.

Take it like a man.
    no its not that easy i refuse to believe that
    LOL. First of all..Happy Holidays!

Second, Dont let this consume you. You like what you like. Be happy and proud of it!

There are too much questioning going on about one's sexuality. So there are "BI" men and women who like it both ways.

And "GAY" people i.e. in both female and male genders (Women exclusively into other women; Men exclusively into other men).

Then there's transexuals, transgenders, transvestites, Crossdressers etc. Who are solely into men.

..Then again there are "New Spins" on those above mentioned as well:

1. Transexuals/Transvestites who are exclusively into women (Translesbians)..Some are into both men and women (Bi-trans).

2. Gay men that are also into women thesedays (But into men for the most part). And Gay women who are mostly into women but would go for a guy once in awhile.

3. Gay men who are not only into men but transexuals as well.

4. And straight men who are mostly into women but here and there would go for transexuals.

Who really cares? Bottomline is as long as you are happy then fuck what others think!

Being confused and in limbo will eats alot of your precious time. Thinking what other people might think about you is uneventful..just simply have fun and enjoy yourself and your life.

Merry Christmas!

~Kisses.

HTG

If you drink one beer, You're not an alcoholic.

But if you suck one dick...

Fuck what other people think. If you like dick, tough shit, you like dick.

I don't consider myself gay, but I can suck the chrome off a Buick.

So what if your tall, curvy, sensious, drop-dead-gorgeous GF has a cock bigger than yours.

Are you =happy=

And by that I don't mean 'gay'.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Who really cares? Bottomline is as long as you are happy then fuck what others think!
    Yah, what Hara sez.

Fuck what other people think.

Fuck who you like.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell