Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Ask Nicole Dupre anything

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I'm always right. So go ahead. Don't be scared. I'm here to help.

ok,you said ask you anything so here it goes lol would you let me tie you up and seduce you into letting me fuck your brains out?
    Possibly. Are you going to be in the NYC area?

Junior Poster

This is my adopted son Jin! You think he is cute?

Junior Poster

My first car! you like?

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

Well, I suppose no one can say that you're not enthusiastic about your little passion, Jinnogo.

So I guess hold your head up high, and party on. lol

Junior Poster

I ask you 4 questions. You answered none.

Ahhh. Ok. Well, yes. I'd like your car over the edge of a cliff.

I can say with a trace of doubt or remorse that I am not thinking what you're thinking.

And yes, I seem to be having one of these days the last Thursday of November every year. But now I keep a bottle of Super Colon Cleanse handy, just in case I overdo it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Nicole, are you one of those Gay men who find Gayness , Gay culture etc disgusting?Is this partly why you transitioned into a woman so you could get away from it?

It's just you really do sound extremely homophobic in these exchanges with the people you are fighting with.Almost every thing you say has some kind of insult or stereotypical insinuation about Gays.

I think you know on this forum there are plenty of men who feel a bit insecure about liking ladyboys, you can see that by the ones who stress to tell people they don't bottom or only have sex with post op girls and try to create some kind of 'fag' hierarchy, but I really think you should look at your own posts as in my opinion you really aren't doing yourself any favours right now.
    Then do a "favour" for me, and put a big dick back in your mouth. I can barely hear myself think with that whining sound emitting from your keyboard.

And, awwww... boo hoo. The poor fag babies feel insecure about "liking ladyboys". Let me get my violin out. As if they're forced to show us their ID and a map to where they're jerking off at the moment.

This forum has always had insecure idiots asking "does this make me gay", ever since I got here. It always will, I'll bet. But I didn't bring the irrelevant topic here, you dumb fruit. You queers did.

I embraced gay culture in my late teens and early 20's, and outgrew it already. But, trust me Mr Pretentious Satanist, I respect it far more than a dork like you ever will. Female illusion pageantry is inextricably linked to it, genius. What do you think the premise behind Miss Gay, Miss Continental, EOY, etc, etc. are? Have you ever even been to a pageant, or a drag show, fool? If not, stfu. I'm not your fucking babysitter.
    Ah shut up silly bollocks, you will always be a shirtlifting rentboy, no matter what surgery you get done . You nonce.

And why should people anywhere refer to you as a woman ,when you act like some homosexual on his period?The gopping slags drinking pints in the pub act more fem than you and at least they have fannys.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Nicole Dupre anything

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    I'm always right. So go ahead. Don't be scared. I'm here to help.

ok,you said ask you anything so here it goes lol would you let me tie you up and seduce you into letting me fuck your brains out?
    Possibly. Are you going to be in the NYC area?
    sweet

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH