Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

I cannot stand any smegma smell on a man's balls.

Guys, wash your balls as much as you need to, ok? I know guys don't think like this very often, but in the middle of the day, you should freshen up a bit if you get the chance. I mean, showering AT LEAST once a day is mandatory. I'm a realistic girl, and I know you might be at work or at school for 8 hrs, or whatever. But fucking A, don't subject a girl to stinky balls, fellas. Not if if you want her to pleasure them for you, you shouldn't. If I get a whiff of that, and I'm not ready to hurl, the baby wipes come out QUICKLY.

And I'm not even going to get started on your asses. A word to the wise: WASH YOUR ASS!!!

Rookie Poster

anti- anyone who is anti capitalist because they obviously do not understand what capitalist means (I say this as a phD in economics)

Junior Poster

Anti government. Republicans and Democrats are respective horns on the devil's head. I'm so sick of the calculated separation America is subjected to so that Government can take over our freedoms.

America needs a third party so that legislation is enacted by approval and not partisan leverage. Consensus cannot be enacted by two parties, it's impossible.

With that said, Nicole I assume tea-bagging you post-hunting camp is out of the question? Five days, no showers, elbow deep in deer guts may be offensive to your olfactory system? Either, figuratively or literally, I'd bring home the bacon, baby!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    Anti government. Republicans and Democrats are respective horns on the devil's head. I'm so sick of the calculated separation America is subjected to so that Government can take over our freedoms.
    I'm with you on this one 100%.

I'm sick of the shit coming from both sides of the aisle. I just want to be left alone to do my own thing, with my own money, on my own time, and at my own pace.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Magic8Ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    I'm with you on this one 100%.

I'm sick of the shit coming from both sides of the aisle. I just want to be left alone to do my own thing, with my own money, on my own time, and at my own pace.
    Thanks, very few people acknowledge the impeccably contrived ruse America is subjected to through politics. Fox is right wing and NBC is obviously left wing. Ron Paul was debunked by both networks. That says something right there. Pissing off both sides of the aisle indicates truth, in my estimation.

Sadly, government is so intrusive thanks to both Bush and Obama that the conceived check-mate has ensued. Our debt is unsustainable and Government has both democrats and Republicans alike convinced that they're the only fix to a calculated problem. Government intervention creates problems, so more governmental intrusion is the fix?

The only thing we can do is vote for who's not in office. Incumbent complacency is the bulk of our nations problems. Yeah, I know, hold your nose and vote for the opposing candidate. It kills dems to vote for republicans and repubs to vote for dems but stop frenetically postulating for your party and vote for your country before it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I cannot stand any smegma smell on a man's balls.

Guys, wash your balls as much as you need to, ok? I know guys don't think like this very often, but in the middle of the day, you should freshen up a bit if you get the chance. I mean, showering AT LEAST once a day is mandatory. I'm a realistic girl, and I know you might be at work or at school for 8 hrs, or whatever. But fucking A, don't subject a girl to stinky balls, fellas. Not if if you want her to pleasure them for you, you shouldn't. If I get a whiff of that, and I'm not ready to hurl, the baby wipes come out QUICKLY.

And I'm not even going to get started on your asses. A word to the wise: WASH YOUR ASS!!!
    lol

yeahhh and most guys would get angry when TS girls cant get a hard on even though they are so stinky and smelly even they already had a shower urghhhh