Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    awww congrats gorgeous thats so neat .....
    xoxoox
    Holly
    hey babe thanks havent heard from u in ages! miss ya! xoxox

Junior Poster

hey gorgeous yeah im sorry iv just been traveling alot back and fourth and going home to see my mom she had a small cancer scare and my sister just had a baby so girlll i have been so busy... but im so happy for you grats on your sign thats hott and FYI that just looks like some bad photo shop to me and not real im sure no one would do that to you .... much love and kisses call me soon
    xoxox
    Holly

Rookie Poster

can you get me a discount?

Veteran Poster

that's major dopeness

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    hey gorgeous yeah im sorry iv just been traveling alot back and fourth and going home to see my mom she had a small cancer scare and my sister just had a baby so girlll i have been so busy... but im so happy for you grats on your sign thats hott and FYI that just looks like some bad photo shop to me and not real im sure no one would do that to you .... much love and kisses call me soon
    xoxox
    Holly
    lol yeah it was a joke. silly tstnx did it with photoshop. noone really drew on me as i took the photos of the bilboards and nothing was on them haha. hope all is ok with your mom and ur sis's baby is doing good. congrats to that.glad your busy! hope to see u at avn again this yr! xoxox luv ya