Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default What do you make of this clip??...

It's video clip of a girl being tasered by a police officer.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/479.html

this one bothers me?

Professional Poster

On the flip side, its better then him beating her down the old fashioned way...with his nightstick.

Rookie Poster

true, but beating her down for doing what?

Professional Poster

Look at this outrage.

Say no to crack!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.uniquepeek.com/fusion_pag...hp?page_id=245

Speaking as one who has been stopped more times than he can count (And for stoopid shit like the cop wanting to get a closer look at the odd car I was driving), there are some basic rules:

1) Never get out of the car unless they tell you to (A friend was almost shot when he burst out and ran up to the patrol car to apologize for speeding).

2) The one with the gun is always right.

3) No matter how righteous you feel, always say "Yes sir/ma'am" to the nice officer.

4) The one with the gun is always right.

5) Keep your hands in sight at all times. The cops are always looking at your glovebox and around the seats (One asked me about the "gun" under my seat, having seen the lug end of a tire iron sticking out).

6) The one with the gun is always right.

7) If it's dark out, turn on the interior light. The more these guys see, the less mystery to make them nervous.

The one with the gun is always right.

9) If they say they're going to arrest you, they =ARE= going to arrest you. If they have to club your ass to do so it will only piss them off to have to haul the dead weight back to the car. Better that you should walk on your own.

Lastly, the most important rule:

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Handled properly.... imagine if there was no camera... She'd be dead for resisting arrest

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Speaking as one who has been stopped more times than he can count (And for stoopid shit like the cop wanting to get a closer look at the odd car I was driving), there are some basic rules:

1) Never get out of the car unless they tell you to (A friend was almost shot when he burst out and ran up to the patrol car to apologize for speeding).

2) The one with the gun is always right.

3) No matter how righteous you feel, always say "Yes sir/ma'am" to the nice officer.

4) The one with the gun is always right.

5) Keep your hands in sight at all times. The cops are always looking at your glovebox and around the seats (One asked me about the "gun" under my seat, having seen the lug end of a tire iron sticking out).

6) The one with the gun is always right.

7) If it's dark out, turn on the interior light. The more these guys see, the less mystery to make them nervous.

9) If they say they're going to arrest you, they =ARE= going to arrest you. If they have to club your ass to do so it will only piss them off to have to haul the dead weight back to the car. Better that you should walk on your own.

Lastly, the most important rule:

never truer words especially number 1 and 5

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

listen guys, I just don't get it?

The cop just seems way too happy to zap her with no sound reason and just for the hell of it? What was she actually doing to deserve it? Was she being violent? was she being aggressive? was she lashing out at them? All that happened was he got his taser out just because she wasnt as sharp or quick as he liked for her to get out of the car. I mean where the fuck was she gonna go, what the fuck was she going to do....... oh oh oh she was phoning her mum! big deal.
    He just wanted to zap her for the hell of it. He even made up some shit about her lashing out at his officer buddy just for the camera!! He knew perfectly well that he didnt have to zap her and he just did it cos he could.

Yes they've got bloody good reason to use them in certain situations and if I was in their shoes it would be there as a backup, just in case. But that situation just didnt call for it? What if that was your mother/girlfriend/ sister, etc... and you'd just seen that footage afterwards.... I got a feeling you'd be more than outraged??

just seems wrong to me?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    listen guys, I just don't get it?

The cop just seems way too happy to zap her with no sound reason and just for the hell of it? What was she actually doing to deserve it? Was she being violent? was she being aggressive? was she lashing out at them? All that happened was he got his taser out just because she wasnt as sharp or quick as he liked for her to get out of the car. I mean where the fuck was she gonna go, what the fuck was she going to do....... oh oh oh she was phoning her mum! big deal.
    He just wanted to zap her for the hell of it. He even made up some shit about her lashing out at his officer buddy just for the camera!! He knew perfectly well that he didnt have to zap her and he just did it cos he could.

Yes they've got bloody good reason to use them in certain situations and if I was in their shoes it would be there as a backup, just in case. But that situation just didnt call for it? What if that was your mother/girlfriend/ sister, etc... and you'd just seen that footage afterwards.... I got a feeling you'd be more than outraged??

just seems wrong to me?
    trust me smoothy. when you meet some of the people here in the US, youd understand a little bit. Some people, especially minorities, have little respect for authorities. Her attitude was unnessecary. she might have gotten of with a warning had she cooperated and shown some home training.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1210_127.jpg 
Views:	4294 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	36110  

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Speeding, tail light out, driving on a suspended license (which is a jailable offense), copping an attitude with the police, and taking a swing at a police officer ... looks like she got exactly what she asked for.

If her momma had smacked her little snotty ass around more when she was a child, she would have a more respectful attitude towards others, especially when she's in the wrong.

I noticed there was somewhat of an improvement in her attitude after she got lit up by the taser gun.

Heh heh ... love it.