Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

By definition, everyone is bi, human sexuality is not binary.

Logically, an emotion like desire is a bell curve and we fall somewhere on the line.

Therefore, I consider myself bi, but the idea of being with someone who is extremely masculine is repulsive.

But its seems we all like the mix...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    Nah, obviously not. A small percentage of people prefer the same sex -- probably a little endocrine anomaly during embryonic development -- but there's simply no good evolutionary reason for "all" humans to be "bisexual."

Bisexuality is a social concept for human beings, a matter of choice. Not genome.

All kinds of behavior can be learned -- and be learned so thoroughly that it seems as if it must have been determined. But "all humans are bisexual" is not one of the true statements when it comes to the reality of human genetics.

But all humans can act bisexual, that's for damn sure. We even see it on HA from time to time. :P

And Freud was an enjoyably demented Teutonic Fraud.
    Nearly all humans are wired to correspond to sexual cues. Some males give out female sexual cues and vice versa. Even male animals are known to mount other males who assume famale mating postures. So it's not as simple as one my think.

I say the opposite that pure heterosexuality is learned, from social conditioning. In some ancient societies it was acceptable for a male to take a young male as lover, even though he might be married. I'm not saying that it's right. I'm saying given social acceptance there would be a lot more people open to various sexual expression. In other words they'd 'hit it'; not nescessarily have a lover, or multiple long term relationships.
    i don't no if you are right but the pic you posted makes your argument very convincing .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1246950668261_970_169_187.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	284099  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Junior Poster

yoda,

Pictures are a good idea. Let's look at this one:

Now, it doesn't matter to me what sexual cues this *obvious male* might give. Indeed -- if he were to dispose himself like that languorously luscious sissy in the picture you posted, I would have to boil my eyes after viewing it.

When a male is attracted to the "guy" in the picture you posted, that is evidence for his *profound heterosexuality.* Because the picture is a caricature of come-hither femininity.

I always get such a kick out of the fag-anxiety on these forums, since, IMO, almost all the HA guys are simply high testosterone heterosexuals who crave the extreme of the feminine -- the caricature as I described above and an excellent example of which you posted.

O ye lurkers. Look at the two pictures. If you would like to slip it into that smooth-assed sissy, well, that's as heterosexual an impulse as there could ever be; but if you fantasize about kneeling before hairy-chested Magnum, then you are surely playing for the pink team. And so be it. :P

Junior Poster

great example! I see Tom as a good looking guy. I could not kiss him though. The sexy top photo I could fuck him, but I really look at that butt and think about spanking it.
    I went to a male spanking party a month ago. Figured the spanking, caning, paddling games might be fun (and free). I was also ready to perhaps get topped by a guy for the 1st time. Truthfully I wasn't lusting for anyone AT ALL ! Overall I thought it was gross. Walking up to a guy and french kissing was repulsive to me. It was completley normal for them. (my problem not their's )
    I talked to a few of the guys and could easily have them as a friend, but I am not turned on by a guy. In fact as they became more "faggy" around each other, the more I was wanting out of there.
    The homeowner sensed my discomfort and in private I told him about my lust for a TS, but this just wasn't translating at all for me. He was amused and perplexed. "You want a guy that look's like a girl?" I've been invited back, but so far I've passed.
    On the other hand, I went to Sunny's party one night while visiting NYC. It was exciting to see Sunny and many of the hot girls in the photos. I wanted to get closer. The only turn-off for me was the loud distorted mindless dance music. Almost impossible to talk. My god I hate dance, rap and hiphop. Every TS seemed to love dancing and smoking. The girls were a turn-on otherwise.
    So as you can see, the over simplification of Bi-or-not is too simple. I could possibly put up with detached raw sex, but the intimate connection with a guy doesn't work for me. Yet a pretty girl..of any type... is a turn-on.