Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i found a pic of mimi plastique as Tinkerbell that she didn't get a chance to PHOTOSHOP !!!!!!!
    Standing next to a curvy GG while dressed like a drag queen was a mistake. It's just a bad costume, but that being said, she is a bit too beefy for my tastes.
    LOL I knew you were a jackass but I didn't know until now that you're a complete moron. Anyone with half a brain knows that pic was taken years ago and any comment on her looks in that pic is incredibly stupid.
    Dude, don't take it so personally.
    Haven't you figured out by now that blacktgirls only reason for being here is to stalk Mimi and denigrate her with every breath?
    No, I really don't pay much attention to either of them.
    The only beef in your post is the meaty substance between your ears.
    Dang, you really popped your cork.
    BTW, you'd have to leave your fortress of solitude (ie. the van down by the river) to actually Meet a woman. Let alone a hottie like either in the pic.
    Did you pay to meet Mimi? Or did she meet you because she was actually interested in you? Oh, first though, have you ever met Mimi?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

hungangels

never changes.......no matter how long your gone

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Pretty much why I stick with gg's. Gotcha you bring up some very valid and interesting points. Problem is, you cant reason with mentally inept morons who have no life outside of this forum. Hence the 2 reponses your post received. From a satan worshipping freak, and a mental midget who lives in his grandma's basement. C'mon, did you really expect an intelligent response from social hermits like them. And if you were to ever see them in public they would cower like a punk and run for their life. They'd rather go back and forth with you here. Dont give em the pleasure. And this thread was never about hate. It was about if someone saw the video and what they thought. Dumb motherfuckers can't even read. SMDH
    Dude no one will cower if they glanced at you in public your about as intimating as a teletubby.The thing is other people can go back and fourth but in the end just like a moron who can't back up his words you resort to physical threats.And nigga please you can't come up with a "intelligent response" to save you're life thats why you always resort to threats, your a simpleton.Remember this, no one is afraid of you so stop with all the annoying threats.

And i'm pretty sure "gg" would get tired of your napelon complex, so don't think because you mentioned them they would like you.
    Oh, but when I send you a pm asking where we could meet so I can BUST YOUR FUCKING FACE OPEN you post it here like a punk bitch instead of being a man and telling me. That screams of someone that is very afraid. I'm pissed at myself for even responding to your monkey ass but the truth must be told. And no one bans me for threatening you because NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU!!!
    spoken like the true tranny you are

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    hungangels
    never changes.......no matter how long your gone
    Nicole's stirring
    Mimi's in the middle of something
    And some one wants to beat up Legend

Ah, the good ol' days...All we need's Johnny talking about shoes!
    And where the fuck's Chef Mike (i miss that grumpy old bastard!)?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    i found a pic of mimi plastique as Tinkerbell that she didn't get a chance to PHOTOSHOP !!!!!!!
    Standing next to a curvy GG while dressed like a drag queen was a mistake. It's just a bad costume, but that being said, she is a bit too beefy for my tastes.
    LOL I knew you were a jackass but I didn't know until now that you're a complete moron. Anyone with half a brain knows that pic was taken years ago and any comment on her looks in that pic is incredibly stupid. Haven't you figured out by now that blacktgirls only reason for being here is to stalk Mimi and denigrate her with every breath? The only beef in your post is the meaty substance between your ears. BTW, you'd have to leave your fortress of solitude (ie. the van down by the river) to actually Meet a woman. Let alone a hottie like either in the pic.
    mimi plastique denegrates herself with every dragon breath she breathes out with hatred towards all the other TS girls and the gay community .
    • i am not stalking mimi but mimi is stalking you and every guy on this board to come and pay her a few hundred dollars to suck her dick and let her get her rocks off fucking your ass raw . the pics she posts are not only to fish for compliments from cockhounds but more importantly to advertise herself as a prostitute and are the same pics she uses in postings on the prostitution sites under clever names like Tink or Heidi . pics implanted in our minds... memories !
    since mimi plastique said in her Caramelstgirls.com interview that she argued with her best friend about who had AIDS then Gullyfoyle i think she's the perfect girl for you !
    • mimi , did not like the fact that myself and others told Vanessa to dump mimi and so she called me a faggot and a nigger but i think she has erased the nigger part from her posts . .....10% of what i say about mimi is opinion and 90% is fact which can be backed up
    mimi plastique got a set of giant tits ..... mimi has the same rugged body she had before she got giant tits .......very wide shoulders , long arms and hands , narrow hips and a flat ass . .....to hide these features she spends hundreds of dollars on professional photographers to pose and shoot photos of her at the best angles that make her look feminine .
    • here are pics from last summer that show exept for some new giant tits mimi has the same rugged build and nice flat ass she had in the Tinkerbell pic from 2 summers ago that i posted .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126_169.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	283382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	125_934.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	283383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_d429301ded7e419de386b319e860b716_129_152.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	283384  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm here because I can't get laid.
    You are a faggot. I mean, there's no question about that. Every post you make is loaded with gay drama.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Some folks need to refer to the title of this board to understand that very few tgirl admirers such as myself ever joined HA to bash the girls.

I'm here because transwomen make me a little crazy, ( in a good way!!). If my goal was to rank on them, I'd never post.
    I'm not perfect and I don't know too many perfect people in the non-cyber world either.
    Sure Mimi gets on my nerves from time to time with some of the hurtful things that come out of her mouth, but that still doesn't change my opinion about her solo vid.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Some folks need to refer to the title of this board to understand that very few tgirl admirers such as myself ever joined HA to bash the girls.
    Most guys here are great. There's only a handful of douchebags who post bullshit every chance they get.

Rookie Poster

more mimi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_541.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	283441   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12_440.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	283442  

If l were mimi,l wound hire that chick in the red.