Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

i can totally understand this feeling..... but with your beautiful petite frame, a size F would make you look artificial

Junior Poster

Well after reading the STOP IT thread, I realize this photo and my words will be considered as me being a hater.
    If you want 3' boobs, then go get 3' boobs. I posted the photo to get you to think about proportion.
    I do admit, I HATE giant boobs. I hate other things too. So I do my fair share of hating.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIRSTTIMER
    I would imagin that girls in your family are no different in size than you are.You could use them as models as what their size's are and get your breast around their size.

Looking at your pictures I think that a large "b" or small "c" cup would look great.Going too big for your body structure might not look as good as you think.

WISH YOU LUCK !

B?! C?! Disgusting. Gross. I want AT LEAST a nice big D!!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Anyone have any experience with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    He specializes in Extra Large Breast Implants. He was recommended by a GG friend of mine who got BEAUTIFUL F-cup boobs from him and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with him???

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/...tImplantXL.htm
    Ashley , you are a very beautiful girl and since you have not yet gotten breast implants you can still avoid the same fate of TS girls who have gone too big with their boobs .
    • the TS girls who are the most passable followed the golden rule of the BOOBS to HIPS RATIO ......if you look at GGs who have naturally Big Boobs they also have WIDE HIPS...........so if a TS girl who has small , narrow hips goes out and gets GIANT BOOBS then she ends up looking oddly shaped with a WIDE TORSO while her hips still look SLIM and BOYISH !!!
    i've posted pics of Sunny Dee-Lite , Yasmin Lee and Mia Fever as examples of ladies who got breast implants that fit the BOOBS to HIPS RATIO and all 3 look very feminine and ultra passable .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7_233_139.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	283158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4074107387_a067c5091f_o_201_426.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	283159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	129_198_672_164_157.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	325.0 KB 
ID:	283160  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Nothing is gonna change my mind or stop me I want big huge boobs!!!!! Period. My flat ass chest is doing me any favors now

Veteran Poster

Well good luck. I hope you are doing plenty of lower back strengthening exercises.

I will admit that its good that you are at least asking questions before running out and getting them done.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Veteran Poster

Nothing is gonna change my mind or stop me I want big huge boobs!!!!! Period. My flat ass chest is doing me any favors now
    you have to have big curvy hips!!!! if you are going to get big huge boobs!!!! , .......otherwise you will hate how your chest makes your hips look small !!! and that instead of looking more feminine you ended up looking like Herman Munster !!!!!

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    you have to have big curvy hips!!!! if you are going to get big huge boobs!!!! , .......otherwise you will hate how your chest makes your hips look small !!! and that instead of looking more feminine you ended up looking like Herman Munster !!!!!
    I've never felt pretty or attractive a day in my life. And if I think big boobs will help then thats what I'll get.I mean right now it's not as if guys are lining up to be with me!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

GODDAMN IT!! You mean i've been standing in the wrong line again!! WTF

#42 in da house
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	line_108.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	283161  

Veteran Poster

Oops forgot to say this before. One word of warning. If you find a "doctor" willing to increase your breasts to a F Cup in one session RUN, don't walk away. That person has no ethics and you will probably end up spending the rest of your life trying to fix the damage done.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.