Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am in pain

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Midpier, if you want to feel better, go to www.youarenotalone.com, and look on page 405 of the "people: section. You'll see BlackAdder's picture and write-up. At least you know that you're not that damn ugly, inside and out, like he is.
    Whats the name?

Veteran Poster

BlackAdder. He has his avatar on the page. I wouldn't do this, but he was an asshole to post what he said.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    BlackAdder. He has his avatar on the page. I wouldn't do this, but he was an asshole to post what he said.
    No BlackAddr at 405

Pain is mandatory; suffering isn't. How you react to your pain determines your reality. In other words, do you shrink from it, or do you face it and grow stronger? Good luck.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

I appreciate all your input... everyone of you. I take the kind words to heart. I decided to get out of dodge for a bit and booked a flight out to Miami for a week, leaving friday. Anybody got a good spot for a drink and maybe some hot Ts's let me know!

Ciao,
    Midpier

Junior Poster

I had a friend who started down the dark path one night, and he called me to say goodbye. I convinced to wait until I got there and rushed over to talk him out of it. He had lost his job, his girlfriend, and had been beaten up all in the space of a about 3 days. He was in such a dark place, he couldn't see the way out. I got him to listen to me and I started getting him a little boozed up. Not drunk, just more pliable to suggestion. Then we went out to a party I had heard about from some girls I worked with. This was an after hours underground anything goes kind of party, and I found us a couple of fine hotties to get busy with. Well, a couple of more drinks and a toke or two later, he was starting to see the light again. I had to make sure that he wasn't left alone, so I managed to get us all out of the party and over to a hotel I knew about. We checked in and continued to party. He and his playmate started getting naked while me and my playmate were still working with our clothes. The next thing I knew, his girl was sucking him deep and he was moaning and loving it. My girl said, "I wanna do that too." and started pulling off her clotehs. I did the same, and when I looked at her, I saw that she was a TGirl!

Let's just say that you can have a lot of fun with two guys, two girls, one pussy and three hard dicks between them all.

When we woke up the next day, the girls took off to do their thing, and we went our own way. He was still hurting from the breakup and the beating, but he was out of the dark place. Matter of fact, he started dating the TGirl after that. He also got a great job at a nightclub as an accountant.

Life can be funny sometimes, you know.

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

He is very lucky to have a friend like you.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

If she cannot accept you as who you truely are, she is not for you, neither are you for her. So... you've lost nothing. You did the right thing flying to Miami. Party and move on! You'll meet the right one in the future but you gotta start getting yourself prepared now. Good luck and have fun!