Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

nope

Depending on the individuals involved..sure it can work. As someone else pointed out also - it all comes down to your personal interpretation of what a "working relationship" consists of.

People are people. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

"That's what i thought you said."

I was in relationships with 2 different TGs when I was in my early to mid 20s. Both were around the same age as me. Both were very nice people, but both had rather complex issues, besides them dealing with the obvious in their life. It is true, looking back, that both were more money-oriented than any GG girl I have ever dated. Looking back, I am not sure where the love with money comes from, but most likely has to do with the hormones and such.

Both girls had issues that I wasn't ready to deal with at the time. I am now married to a GG and am about 10 years older, and looking back, am still not sure if I could deal with those issues now. At first, I thought it was me being immature and being caught up in a different world.

At times, both of the TGs I dated were really, really nice people and the sex was awesome, but the head games, the emotional outbursts, and the whole TG world were too much for me.

I am not saying a relationship with a TG won't work out, because there are thousands that do work out, but I was 0 for 2.

Junior Poster

Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl? I'm sure you'll probably have similiar feelings.

I have been very happy in a relationship for about 2 years now and before my current boyfriend I was in 2 relationships that lasted 4 years each.

every relationship has its challenges and each individual is different be it gg or ts. and lets not forget that men do come with their own special issues as well.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghadmirer
    I was in relationships with 2 different TGs when I was in my early to mid 20s. Both were around the same age as me. Both were very nice people, but both had rather complex issues, besides them dealing with the obvious in their life. It is true, looking back, that both were more money-oriented than any GG girl I have ever dated. Looking back, I am not sure where the love with money comes from, but most likely has to do with the hormones and such.

Both girls had issues that I wasn't ready to deal with at the time. I am now married to a GG and am about 10 years older, and looking back, am still not sure if I could deal with those issues now. At first, I thought it was me being immature and being caught up in a different world.

At times, both of the TGs I dated were really, really nice people and the sex was awesome, but the head games, the emotional outbursts, and the whole TG world were too much for me.

I am not saying a relationship with a TG won't work out, because there are thousands that do work out, but I was 0 for 2.
    Yes, know the feeling. Been there too!

Impossible to answer with a general 'yes' or 'no'. Relationships work or don't work- it depends on the partners. It would be dumb to make a blanket statement.

Insert funny quote here

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

This question is one that will always have a ton of variations in regards to an answer. I can sit up here and type to you all that they DO work, or that they DON'T work but in all honesty I'm talking about things related to me, how can I tell you what will work for you.

IMO the women on this forum are the complete opposite of the women you get grabbing your dick every chance they get at a pickup bar. These women typing on here [IMO] are sitting or laying in bed on a laptop or desktop keyboard in front of them relaxed, sober, and willing to read & write to you dudes about their feelings. Try getting that shit at a party, a club, a beach gathering, etc. You'll most likely fail.

If I had a quarter for each guy that sat in a party telling me how the girl I just saw jump in a car across the street after I parked to give a quick $40 b/j was their dream chick I'd write NYCE a check and send him to South America on a well deserved vacation for a year all expenses paid.

Instead of asking if relationships work between transgendered women and men interested in them ask yourselves this:

• When a TS calls you around noon and asks you if you want to go to the beach do you hesitate or do you say you'll be on your way in a few?
      When a TS calls you and you're out with your GG girl/wife & kids, or your buds at some male bonding bullshit and wants to see you do you run through excuses to brush them off or are you honest with them knowing it might definitely ruin your chance of having anything with them later but keeping a friendship (which should be more important to you!!!)
      When a TS you know and talk to on a regular basis sees you out shopping during the daytime do you completely ignore her and try to foolishly explain yourself later or do you walk up say hello, have a brief convo, and go about your business [treating her how you'd like to be treated]

Things like this are things that need to be answered before threads like these can be taken seriously. And please don't think because I'm typing this fucking mini novel I am innocent of any of those questions above. There are some women on this very board I've called up in the middle of the day to take to lunch, go to a movie, run to a store for a sale, etc. and their are some I've completed avoided doing those things with because of my foolish fear of how I'd be perceived with someone in early stages of transition. I'm no saint, far from it, but at least I'm being honest about it.

When you can answer shit like that you'll have YOUR answer.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

i was like married to tgirl for seven years and they were great i was the one who stuffed it up

live with honour