Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Perhaps this Frenchil might have an actual beef not explained in th video.

MonicaRay does look thick and juicy. And I agree with Ozma. Most cats on here will be jackin over her in a few years...if they are not already jackin to her.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    i know how ugly she looks.
    its kinda sad.
    not very nice to call somebody ugly.

Platinum Poster

i'm not very nice

besides i didnt call her ugly.
    i was letting monica know that i am aware of the level of ugliness frenchie possesses.

thats pretty different there little one.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

The chick on the 'Tube vid has bigger problems trying to formulate a coherent sentence.

Can't diss someone properly if no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

Silver Poster

What a kindergarten......

Veteran Poster

Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Does Frenchie have any youtube videos of herself , high off a blunt , prancing down the street with a pack of fairies in broad daylight wearing a bikini and shouting out to passers-by , who think she's a freak and ignore her. She either does not know how to tuck in a bikini bottom or she has a horse cock because as she dances around in her bikini her bulge is bouncing half way down to her knees . If Frenchie doesn't have any bikini youtube videos then i think she has a twin sister .
    HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER! A.K.A HORSEFACE PIMPLE BUTT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ugly_5_138.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	269730  

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER! A.K.A HORSEFACE PIMPLE BUTT!
    LOL, jhaniah you have the record for most screen names made and banned.

Rookie Poster

maybe theres a misunderstanding and shes merely trying to read TO you since ur command of the english language is on a 3rd grade level