Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Whose idea was it to make Suzanna Holmes a TRANSSEXUAL?

Every time I see her perform or see her pics, it seems like some one saw her dick and said if we but a wig, a dress and some fake boobs on this monster we can her the next shemale super star.

It's just feels like she never wanted to be a transsexual and she doesn't have all her marbles and let some one do this to her to sell movies.

Junior Poster

Would someone post a picture of her?

Gold Poster

Default Re: Whose idea was it to make Suzanna Holmes a TRANSSEXUAL?

Quote Originally Posted by evil_twin
    Every time I see her perform or see her pics, it seems like some one saw her dick and said if we but a wig, a dress and some fake boobs on this monster we can her the next shemale super star.

It's just feels like she never wanted to be a transsexual and she doesn't have all her marbles and let some one do this to her to sell movies.
    And lexi said i was the HA village idiot.

Dude you dont make any fucking sense " it seems like some one saw her dick and said if we but a wig, a dress and some fake boobs on this monster we can her the next shemale super star" If you dont like her movies or her just move the fuck on dude and stop acting like a whining bitch. Arent your suppose to be evil then stop acting like a complaining jackass.

Mods
    there's got to be a 2 and out rule. You create this kind of post more than once, you're permanently banned.

I agree flabby. Only a Grade A prick would post something this stupid.

And let the games begin...

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Whose idea was it to make Suzanna Holmes a TRANSSEXUAL?

Quote Originally Posted by evil_twin

I sure hope Suzanna isn't reading Hung Angels from her apartment in Brazil. She'll kick your ass!

But lots of people become TS there because they can make more money. My favorite TS Lisa Lawler is a perfect example.

Junior Poster

Would someone post a picture.

Professional Poster

Just do a search for her, she been posted quite a few times..

And there are posters here that are much more retarded then Legend, no doubt.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

yeah ok, so while in Europe the bitch had acid thrown on her face leaving her permanently disfigured............. yet she still does movies............. really seems like someone put a gun to her head and said "put this wig on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ