Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    BOBBAAAAY!!

LOL i love Kathy Griffin on Whitney

(@5:00)
    LOL!!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuard
    Good to see they can photshop out all the crack-iness
    LMFAO TheGuard...u had me rolling.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    she needs to crawl her crack-headed self back under a rock and RETIRE!
    AMEN.

I don't get the hype. She hasn't made relevant music in 15 years. Her career is LONG over.

Is that a joke? Maybe you should get your facts straight before you spew...

Are you totally forgetting the My Love is Your Love album? Heartbreak Hotel, My Love is Your Love, I Learned from the Best, It's Not Right But It's Okay? She did a worldwide tour with that album which was the highest grossing in both the US and Europe. The album sold nearly five million copies. She won a grammy. My Love is Your Love was her third best selling single of all time This was all roughly 9 years ago.

Then we move to 2002 when Just Whitney was released. Albeit not my favorite album, it was still certified platinum. With the highest first week sales of her entire career. She is the most awarded artist of all time, and one of the top selling musical artists ever. She is an icon. You may dislike her music, but you cannot deny her stardom.

Yes, Whitney went through a lot with drugs and abuse... but there is no denying her talent and iconic status.

To say she is has no relevance when she paved the way for most of todays hitmakers is ridiculous. Look at nearly every major female star of today, including Beyonce, and they will tell you that their main inspiration was Whitney.

PS. Sorry if this comes across as crazy, but I loovvvve her.

Junior Poster

AMEN.

I don't get the hype. She hasn't made relevant music in 15 years. Her career is LONG over.

Are you totally forgetting the My Love is Your Love album? Heartbreak Hotel, My Love is Your Love, I Learned from the Best, It's Not Right But It's Okay? She did a worldwide tour with that album which was the highest grossing in both the US and Europe. The album sold nearly five million copies. She won a grammy. My Love is Your Love was her third best selling single of all time This was all roughly 9 years ago.

Then we move to 2002 when Just Whitney was released. Albeit not my favorite album, it was still certified platinum. With the highest first week sales of her entire career. She is the most awarded artist of all time, and one of the top selling musical artists ever. She is an icon. You may dislike her music, but you cannot deny her stardom.

Yes, Whitney went through a lot with drugs and abuse... but there is no denying her talent and iconic status.

To say she is has no relevance when she paved the way for most of todays hitmakers is ridiculous. Look at nearly every major female star of today, including Beyonce, and they will tell you that their main inspiration was Whitney.

Junior Poster

AMEN.

Junior Poster

AMEN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    AMEN.

which fucked up her voice.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    AMEN.

which fucked up her voice.

Listen to the new material, that's all I have to say.

Professional Poster

If it gets air play, i will

Junior Poster

They just officially released Million Dollar Bill to Pop/top 40 radio...

written by Alicia Keys and produced by Swizz Beats. Give it a chance Jenny Benny... an honest chance. It's pretty hot.

I'm curious to hear your opinion from a non-fan.