Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hay something I'm interested in shows up here...

Her handlers should've been playing the political game better, international sports governing bodies generally act more out of spite than sound scientific reasoning. The IAAF is no exception.

But still...any time a teenage girl runs a 4:00 1500m time, it's going to raise suspicions...but they should be checking to see if the girl is cycling on performance enhancers, not estrogen therapy (listed under jones, marion)

Veteran Poster

Yeah i think she "may" be using juice. I could be wrong but Ive never seen a 18yr old girl that cut up before.

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Looks like a male?

Professional Poster

I'm guessing we are looking at someone with chromosoms of both here.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Yeah i think she "may" be using juice. I could be wrong but Ive never seen a 18yr old girl that cut up before.
    Say hello to LeBron James who was the most cut 18 year old NBA player of all time.

Legend pretty much got the confirmation. But if she was tested 3 years ago YTF was that never mentioned and she could've been spared that extra drama.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Say hello to LeBron James who was the most cut 18 year old NBA player of all time.

Legend pretty much got the confirmation. But if she was tested 3 years ago YTF was that never mentioned and she could've been spared that extra drama.
    Yeah littleguy is a fucking simpleton....
    The girl is a RUNNER-one of the best things you can do for your body is run.
    Shes cut well because shes a fucking athlete she probably doesn't eat food like the rest of us filled with fat and grease. But leave it to simpleton motherfuckers to analyze shit like ouuu she cant be cut like that before age 18-if I ever heard some generic bullshit in my life smh...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    The girl is a RUNNER-one of the best things you can do for your body is run.
    Slight Correction..

One of the best things you can do for your cardio/muscular system is run, one of the worse things you can do to your joints.

Cycling or cross country skiing would be a better "best"..

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2613286/Gender-row-star-Caster-Semenya-passed-sex-test.html
    LOL, just what I fucking thought.

SMH at the doubters at this and the other forums I've been too. They were the ones who should be the LAST to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by ozma
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2613286/Gender-row-star-Caster-Semenya-passed-sex-test.html
    LOL, just what I fucking thought.

SMH at the doubters at this and the other forums I've been too. They were the ones who should be the LAST to judge.
    I feel really bad for her, people put her through all that trouble, the media blasted her, fox called her a guy- and all just because she has naturally high levels of T in her system.

I seriously doubt she's going to get an apology from so much as a tenth of the media outlets that have been putting her on blast.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all