Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

sorry bruh but if you dont have any cash then women isnt going to give you the time of day. youve got better luck with a gg

Quote Originally Posted by miamiboy
    you are assuming that i am looking for a certain type of girl ( working /not working ), i never mentioned that , what i said was " whatever we agree on is fine with me " and that all that i am looking for is to spend some time with a girl in miami beach and possibly go on weekend trips together , money was never an issue in my question
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiboy
    thanks , i'm aware of eros and all the beautifull girls there , but am also looking for different types of possible relationships with other beautifull girls
    You are saying 2 different things now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

this is going in the wrong direction, i never said anything about having or not having money ,and my willingness to spend it . let me start over and direct my question to the girls in HA , would there be any girls in the miami beach area that would like to get together with someone who can appreciate their company , i'm a young good looking guy that lives on the beach and enjoys taking weekend trips to the islands, or just relax on the sand taking in some sun and drinking some mojito's
    also if you are not from miami and are thinking of coming down for a few days , let me know

Rookie Poster

Silcc69 , i am not saying 2 different things when i wrote "thanks , i'm aware of eros and all the beautifull girls there , but am also looking for different types of possible relationships with other beautifull girls" meaning , not the hourly type , there might be some nice girl out there just looking to have one guy take care of her and her needs for a longer period of time .
    i'm hoping you understand what i mean and if you don't that's alright , maybe someone else will.
    thx for your imput

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

you would have much better luck with a GG

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    you would have much better luck with a GG
    How about me and you go for a walk on the beach

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Hit some clubs and try to meet people.

"That's what i thought you said."

Rookie Poster

thanks for the advice , but if i wanted a GG i would not be here , as for the clubs i have not met someone yet , but they are a great place to meet