Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default How Does This Happen? It Amazed Me That This Is Possible!

I have been dating a girl who is mostly a top and after dating for a little bit we finally went all the way and are a unit now. Anyways...the other night we were having amazing sex and she was doing me missionary style and was ramming me hard! and out of nowhere with no hands, no friction or nothing I started shooting my load all over the place!!!! I couldnt believe that this happened. I have been with other girls in the past and I have felt the build up from being on the bottom of things but how is it possible to shoot a load without anything touching/rubbing your penis? She is about 9 long and about a whole handful thick..is it her size?

Veteran Poster

Well if true she probably stimulated the prostate.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    If true? lol. I think its kinda embarassing, not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyBoy
    not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...
    No, but you are walking around with a sticky chest after cumming on yourself.

If true? lol. I think its kinda embarassing, not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you may come to learn what I discovered: Under certain circumstances, men can experience multiple orgasm.

It's definitely a case of prostate 'milking' tweaked by your own excitement of being with the gurl. Enjoy it! Don't be embarrassed.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

One thing's for sure ...your girl knows she's got you pretty well hooked now...lol

--
    Via the Mr Prox free unblocker: http://MrProx.com.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you may come to learn what I discovered: Under certain circumstances, men can experience multiple orgasm.

It's definitely a case of prostate 'milking' tweaked by your own excitement of being with the gurl. Enjoy it! Don't be embarrassed.
    See that time I had one orgasm, on a seperate incident with her doggystyle. It was like I came while she was in me and all that and like literally less than 20 seconds later I came again...I never got soft once. This is crazy to me bc I have been with other girls, as big or bigger in some cases and this has never happened.

correct

Platinum Poster

its not the size its the technique

ive enjoyed it a few times personally both giving and recieving it

It's so hot to see!! There's a spot inside of there that can be felt. When a guy is super horny, I can feel it and I pump harder and deeper with a rhythm. The closer he gets to cumming, the better it feels to my****. I've seen guys do this a number of times. Maybe it's a magic trick some guys have.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.