View Poll Results: Should RueMue be banned?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

21 42.00%
  • NO

29 58.00%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I did not vote, because I hardly know the whole story.

Besides, I find it rather nasty when members take it to the mods like salacious little bitches, lobbying to influence and push in somr sort of 'people's justice', which is often just wrong and too harsh. There are cool mods here, and the same people who will complain...will at one point or another ask that the same be not applied to their own behavior.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Besides, I find it rather nasty when members take it to the mods like salacious little bitches, lobbying to influence and push in somr sort of 'people's justice', which is often just wrong and too harsh. There are cool mods here, and the same people who will complain...will at one point or another ask that the same be not applied to their own behavior.
    Salacious little bitches.

That's the word I was looking for when I saw this thread and similar ones lately. Dude, get out of my head.

Junior Poster

I loved the old way we used to have these polls, 3 options, yes, no or who is ruemue?

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Silver Poster

There are people whoīre worse than him, so I voted no. He has the right to tell his side of the story, so itīs your problem if you canīt deal with that. Personally, I donīt care what happened. Itīs just funny that he keeps coming back after his "last statements" over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    personally i feel if u use genetic women as your avatar on this site you should get the ban-hammer

hows that for a rule?
    +1 - I can't stand it when guys use women as their avatar!!

Veteran Poster

.He's a fucking loony. But ban him? Can't see why. Sounds like he might top himself soon anyway as he is obviously extremely deranged.He'll probably make a video where he drones on about saving Miriam from herself and then blows his brains out. So the mods probably don't need to bother.

Jeez sum people overreact over the smallest thing. Now I knew that guy wasn't gonna get banned since he has kept all of his dirt in one thread. But I can say I have never seen a Captain-Save-a-Hoe of his caliber in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

As the matter is *almost* done and out of consideration for running operations all postings were removed by the author/s.

This is also my final appeal to stop all illegal activities.

Quote Originally Posted by RueMue
    Now, WHY should I be stopped posting here?
    1.) I tell the truth. 100%. It can be proven. If not by me, then by protocols given by me and Miriam to police and perhaps later in court. Telling the truth, freedom of speech is a human right.
    2.) I revealed a lot about the image and true side of a fallen hero. That is for many hard to accept. Esspecially for those knowing neither me nor Miriam but just doing blabla out of third hand. But jounalism is also trying to tell the truth, even it it hurts.
    3.) I use my real name, I don't hide. The people wanting to block me live in anonymity. I have an oath on the constitution and hence should never lie in public or give false statements.
    4.) If people start throwing dirt, false accusations, insults at me, I don't bother really. But i mirror the dirt 1:1. That is not necessarily self-defence but just fair. I ADMIT that my wordings about "restrooms" and "intellectual diarrhoe" are heavy stuff - but in Germany we do not hide with the truth, we are free people. And if politeness and manners are broken not to be constructive but to hurt we can be very direct.
    5.) This was about helping someone. I reapeat that is what I call a human value.
    6.) As shown in Wikipedia there are so many who make a science out of Miriam NOT accepting the truth or facts about her. That may be their problems, not mine.
    7.) Reading many other threads here I must say, if I get banned for that, well, 75% of the active posters should be banned to. For insults, nonsense, copyright infrindgements etc etc etc.
    8.) I banned Ruediger from this board by telling him that this is now my topic (as it should have been from the beginning). I brought facts. And mirrored what was thrown. That is all.
    9.) Ban me. It is okay, I don't mind at all. As I have a life, I don't need to talk to trolls just bringing up insults ignoring the facts. The truth is that there is a problem Miriam is in, and nothing happens. People celebrated and drank with her, made their ego boost by taking photos with her, telling how cool it is to be with her etc - but when she is in trouble WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE? Banned for ignorance?
    10.) I showed up here. And elsewhere. What a crime! On a board active in a country that invades other countries to get THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO IRAK AND AFGHANISTAN. If the people wanting to ban me are American, I just say: VERY PATRIOTIC! Your soldiers died for it. And X peace loving non military people, women and children - THINK ABOUT IT.

I say, ban me, okay. But I ask also for banning ALL the people questioning democracy, the right to say what is personal opinion, throwing dirt - accusations - and insults without facts but fiction AND denying the freedom of speech granted by all western constitutions. Esspecially the US AND Germany.

Bye bye, Achim
    This is exactly what the OP wanted, don't think I can't see the workings of your devious Machiavellan plan. Goad him to going outside his home thread, then as the insanity flares up, he gets himself banned.

Well played...very well played.

Professional Poster

if having an obsession over someone is reason enough to be banned from this site, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hmmmmmmmmmmmm