Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Solitary:

I've never been prejudiced in any way or form, but you do have a very good point. Black on black violence has taken over most communities in larger cities in the US.
    It's very sad

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

Victimizations of African Americans from violent crime which include the following; rape/sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple Assault was 24.3% in 2007, with the highest percentages of victimizations within the age ranges of 15-24 totaling a percentage greater than 38%.

Most African American children have never had a Father figure in their lives and turned to a life of crime in their teen years and turned toward Gangs like the Crips and Bloods because they offered them a family structure...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    I never realized the percentage was THAT high. Wow. That's really sad.

~BB~

Not for nothing, but, would it be happier tidyings if the percentage stated more whites killed black people?
    No, it's not the demographic, it's the number. 94% is just straight lopsided!

~BB~
    How?

I'm pretty certain the percentage is the same for all denominations (except for places where there's a war going on).
    It's SB stating "the bleedin' obvious" again"
    I guess you're right. I just think racial infighting is beyond counterproductive. In a perfect world we wouldn't even have 'black neighborhoods' and 'white neighborhoods.'

~BB~
    Oh, absolutely
    (Have you ever read any of Ben Bova's books - From what you've said on other threads, i think you'd probably like them. That's something he address in a couple of them).

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Oh, absolutely
    (Have you ever read any of Ben Bova's books - From what you've said on other threads, i think you'd probably like them. That's something he address in a couple of them).
    No I haven't. I'll have to look into them. My views on race, gender, and sexuality are apparently so shockingly fluid that many people find it difficult to understand them.

For me it's all about 'one love.' Maybe his books can help me articulate some of my ideas a little better but normally I like the 'KISS method' - keep it simple stupid.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    What it so fucked up is if you go after these punks you will MANY blacks saying its a war on black men.
    No...its these DEFECTIVE cowards that need to be taken out.
    Im just sick of it. Im sick of the hatred and jealousy that we blacks have for each other.These punks wanted to rob this man and he stood up LIKE A MAN SHOULD and was killed by these subhuman animals.
    Im sick of people always defending the lowlife garbage in our community.
    Im so mad right now I could spit.
    I am wondering why you are posting all these Black sociology posts in a TS forum. As a Black man, what is your emotional payoff for airing all this bullshyt in HA? You and the brother with the O.J Simpson avatar (sorry I can't remember his handle) seem to be the only two Black members seeking cultural enlightenment on HA and that's not a good look. Then you attract rodents like Legend, Kramer, Beagle who are clueless about these issues, yet seemingly always want to post some diatribe about the Black psyche and why Blacks are to blame.

All these threads do, are start arguments with people who are clueless and intellectually ill-prepared to open their trap. Sure, you have plenty of well read, pragmatic types on HA, who are thinkers and not reacters. PeggyG and Brenda are extremely intelligent and 95% of the male members on this forum of any race are not on their level, intellectually and culturally.

SolitaryBrother, you seem to have a lot of questions relating to Black socioeconomic issues, specifically why poor, uneducated Blacks are so self-destructive. If you need to know some books and DVDs, that could provide you with deeper insight relating to these issues, PM me. If you need to know some websites where these issues are discussed and dissected by educated Blacks who actually know of what they speak, then PM me. No offense, but most of the people on HA, even many of my fellow Blacks, are not intellectually equipped to adequately discuss many of the topics you bring up.

5 Star Poster

its not race i think its culture

live with honour

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa
    its not race i think its culture
    I think it's about class. In today's society, it's all about money.

~BB~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

but normally I like the 'KISS method' - keep it simple stupid.
    ~BB~
    Always a good approach around here:
    (if you like Heinlein, you'll love Bova).

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Black on black violence is a media ploy to make some headlines. Who do you think is killing Chinese people in China? How about Italians in Italy? The murders that occur in Wyoming who do you think is killing whites there? Black on black crime is no different that any other racial group

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    No, nope, never, maybe

Im so mad right now I could spit.
    Dude, you've got a great Frank Sachs imitation going on right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	franksachsasgoodasitgets_156.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	258194  

Junior Poster

Default Re: 94% of black murders are committed by other blacks

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20181806/detail.html

Im sick of this shit.
    Are we a race of scared cowards?
    It seems like it to me.
    These little cockroach punks with guns killed another champion boxer today.

Look.
    I live in a very rural white area....they have more guns out here than an armory.
    I can walk from my house to 1...catch it 1 of 4 gun stores in the town I live in.
    How come there is no gun violence out here?
    None.
    Nothing.
    No shootings nothing.

Im sick of excuses for these subhuman cowards who run around with guns in the black community.....
    These people who are running around terrorizing neighborhoods and old folks are nothing but cowards. Their too afraid of getting their a**es kicked so they'd rather shoot you; and in the back if given the chance. Ironically, if you were to tell them to join a branch of the military where they can shoot weaponry all day and get "paid" to do it! And where they could actually do something "useful" with their lives, they'd run like chickens. They'd be the first to come up with an excuse about why they can't serve this country.

Good topic, have a great day.