Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default 94% of black murders are committed by other blacks

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20181806/detail.html

Im sick of this shit.
    Are we a race of scared cowards?
    It seems like it to me.
    These little cockroach punks with guns killed another champion boxer today.

Look.
    I live in a very rural white area....they have more guns out here than an armory.
    I can walk from my house to 1...catch it 1 of 4 gun stores in the town I live in.
    How come there is no gun violence out here?
    None.
    Nothing.
    No shootings nothing.

Im sick of excuses for these subhuman cowards who run around with guns in the black community.....

Default Re: 94% of black murders are committed by other blacks

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

Im sick of this shit.
    It seems like it to me.

Look.
    I live in a very rural white area....they have more guns out here than an armory.
    I can walk from my house to 1...catch it 1 of 4 gun stores in the town I live in.
    None.
    Nothing.
    No shootings nothing.

Im sick of excuses for these subhuman cowards who run around with guns in the black community.....
    They know how to discharge their weapons into someone else's ass, so at least they aren't powerbottoms.

Professional Poster

Well would it be better if blacks murdered whites? Murder is murder and unless its because of racial prejudice we should be more worried about decreasing the murder itself and stop worrying about what race is killing what. I'm sick of hearing black on black crime stuff. If they murdered a white person the consequences could be more strict and I suspect that's the reason and also more blacks communicate with blacks so the likelihood of a problem rises. I'm black by the way.

Junior Poster

Reading that makes me glad I own a firearm. In todays world either you are a victim, or you take the necessary measures to not become victimized.

I think white people kill white people as well though.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

Im sick of this shit.
    It seems like it to me.

Look.
    None.
    Nothing.
    No shootings nothing.

No shit sherlock

Over 90% of murders are committed by an relative,spouse or acquaintance.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

That's why I only conceal carry when attending family reunions. At any other time carrying a gun is just a stupid waste of time, a dead weight and a danger to those around you.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    They know how to discharge their weapons into someone else's ass, so at least they aren't powerbottoms.
    Whats your problem? I find your "bottom" fixation very funny... mr oh so straigth guy.

Rookie Poster

The problem is, a majority of people that carry guns for "protection" usually end up losing them to the person that's attacking them because they lack the knowledge of how to use their fire arm. So many people think a weapon a gun is just point and shoot. They never learn to properly aim or control a weapon. Not to mention the amount of people that when push comes to shove won't actually pull the trigger when aiming at another human being.

As for blacks being killed by blacks, I'm sure in your mostly white area, most whites are killed by whites.

Rookie Poster

I think that Black on Black crime goes further than just the color of ones skin. One has to look at all races in the U.S. to see why blacks are more susceptible to crime. Blacks are amongst the highest percentage of ethinicities to be raised by one parent. Blacks are also amongst the highest ethnicities to live under the poverty level. This lethal combination leads to a limited amount of resources to climb out of the cellar of society.

What it so fucked up is if you go after these punks you will MANY blacks saying its a war on black men.
    No...its these DEFECTIVE cowards that need to be taken out.
    Im just sick of it.
    Im sick of the hatred and jealousy that we blacks have for each other.
    These punks wanted to rob this man and he stood up LIKE A MAN SHOULD and was killed by these subhuman animals.
    Im sick of people always defending the lowlife garbage in our community.
    Im so mad right now I could spit.