Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bill is so damn funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Bill Maher is my HERO!!!!!! I mourned the day his Politically Correct show was cancelled on ABC because of his statements regarding 911 and how America deserved what they got because of their foreign policy in the Middle East. Maher was just speaking the truth and it was too raw and real for people to deal with. Anyone on here see Religulous? Bill Maher at his witty,analytical best.
    Your view and his view of 911 are skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Bill Maher is my HERO!!!!!! I mourned the day his Politically Correct show was cancelled on ABC because of his statements regarding 911 and how America deserved what they got because of their foreign policy in the Middle East. Maher was just speaking the truth and it was too raw and real for people to deal with. Anyone on here see Religulous? Bill Maher at his witty,analytical best.
    Your view and his view of 911 are skewed.
    El Nino prefers David Icke's view of 911.

Rookie Poster

fucking communist elitist. So basically, "I'm already rich, but only an immoral capitalist would ever strive to have the same."

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara
    fucking communist elitist. So basically, "I'm already rich, but only an immoral capitalist would ever strive to have the same."

Not to mention he has the Mercedes Benz of health care plans. But he used to date Superhead so hes cool with me.

No, nope, never, maybe

Junior Poster

As far as healthcare is concerned i'm so glad I live in a first world country. Maybe someday America will join the club.......

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by archineer
    As far as healthcare is concerned i'm so glad I live in a first world country. Maybe someday America willl join the club.......
    Hope you don't ever get cancer or anything serious. Unless of course you can afford some quality American doctors.

Junior Poster

As far as healthcare is concerned i'm so glad I live in a first world country. Maybe someday America willl join the club.......
    Hope you don't ever get cancer or anything serious. Unless of course you can afford some quality American doctors.
    Haha! The NHS actualy (for the most part) works quite well despite the press horror stories. You know the U.S. is ranked 37th in the world for healthcare right?

Rookie Poster

Haha! The NHS actualy (for the most part) works quite well despite the press horror stories. You know the U.S. is ranked 37th in the world for healthcare right?
    Right, because the UN weights universal access as the most important aspect of healthcare. The US still ranks first in quality of care. So you can enjoy being given painkillers for deadly diseases and I'll enjoy having doctors who actually work to cure me. Cheers!

Veteran Poster

Right, because the UN weights universal access as the most important aspect of healthcare. The US still ranks first in quality of care. So you can enjoy being given painkillers for deadly diseases and I'll enjoy having doctors who actually work to cure me. Cheers!

Gotta agree here, we can argue about health care all day, but there is no dispute about the quality of the care we receive.

No, nope, never, maybe