Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TTYN TIME

Junior Poster

Mimi was funny lady , i liked her posts for the most part , she is really a beauty already yet keeps on improving her looks very quickly . Hope she reconsiders . I think she did post some mean stuff at times and the whole Chicago scene seems like alot of trouble .

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

No, I feel you on that, but I don't like it when people intentionally shy AWAY from the negative instead of dealing with it head on. That kind of denial is how people like HTG get wrapped up in their fantasies and then when fantasy starts to become reality: ACHTUNG!

~BB~
    Way to assume you know me that much to make me an example! Again, I've lived life as a tg woman for 11 years. You on the other hand 4. Do the math. If anyone was living out in fantasy land its YOU! I for the most part had enough real experiences in life living closely as any girl my age growing up would. You however lived life up to adulthood as a man. Get real!

Why is your hatred of me all over the place?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Oh boy, is this fight going to spill over here?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Frankly AD, I didn't even had any interest posting in here (due to my gut feel that Mimi started that deleted thread in my honor)..maybe she was high or bored or something..who knows? Though she denied it.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

No, I feel you on that, but I don't like it when people intentionally shy AWAY from the negative instead of dealing with it head on. That kind of denial is how people like HTG get wrapped up in their fantasies and then when fantasy starts to become reality: ACHTUNG!

~BB~
    Way to assume you know me that much to make me an example! Again, I've lived life as a tg woman for 11 years. You on the other hand 4. Do the math. If anyone was living out in fantasy land its YOU! I for the most part had enough real experiences in life living closely as any girl my age growing up would. You however lived life up to adulthood as a man. Get real!

Why is your hatred of me all over the place?

~Kisses.

HTG
    That's sort of like when I grew up and I was taught to respect my elders. When I became an adult myself I realized that there are good and bad and experienced and inexperienced people irrespective of age, so I rightfully stopped thinking that way.

Just because you've done something longer doesn't mean you've done it better. And again: I've been a businesswoman. I've been a political writer. I'm a mom. You may have more youthful experiences than I do, but I have more womanly experience than you ever will.

Neither of us is better. We're just different, but you're still living in a fantasy world because truth be told it's time for you to grow up.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Frankly AD, I didn't even had any interest posting in here (due to my gut feel that Mimi started that deleted thread in my honor)..maybe she was high or bored or something..who knows? Though she denied it.

~Kisses.

HTG
    YOU ARE SO FUCKING PARANOID!!! Everyone is NOT out to get you! You're not WORTH IT! If anything, YOU chased Mimi out of here.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Bella said ' I am a mom '
    ???????? I am confused now

Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD
    Bella said ' I am a mom '
    ???????? I am confused now
    I'm his biological father, but I transitioned when he was still very, very young, so to my son both his biological mom and I are his moms.

~BB~

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

you're not the only confused one.

That's sort of like when I grew up and I was taught to respect my elders. When I became an adult myself I realized that there are good and bad and experienced and inexperienced people irrespective of age, so I rightfully stopped thinking that way.

Just because you've done something longer doesn't mean you've done it better. And again: I've been a businesswoman. I've been a political writer. I'm a mom. You may have more youthful experiences than I do, but I have more womanly experience than you ever will.

Neither of us is better. We're just different, but you're still living in a fantasy world because truth be told it's time for you to grow up.

~BB~
    Old school I see. I actually respect my elders contrary to what you might have concocted inside your head. Currently, I worked with a lot of the sick, physically handicapped, dying and elderly people. I also saved many lives and made a difference in their quality of living.

And before that? I worked as district visual presentation manager for Benetton Philippines, travelled some, got my degree in: Fine Arts major in Interior Design, Cosmetology and Hair culture and CNA. Now if that isn't any indication of being grown up and having responsibilities in life..I dunno what is. My family owns a chain of bakery all over the PI and soon LA. We export to countries like Japan, Seoul and Singapore. But since I am much of an independent person, I do not rely on Daddy for things I could get out of my own merits! Lastly, I send a half brother and sister to college.

~Kisses.

HTG