Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Beagle HASSLED imagine your house or car was broken into Previously and then the police start asking you for ID or asking you any thing while your in your own Property don t you think thats being Hassled?

Junior Poster

Default Re: HE IS FAMOUS the ceo of black enterprise magizine and..

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    you might not know who he is but he is world famous
    Yes he is. And it is a real shame that he's getting more well known for something that will reflect negatively on him, instead of something positive and uplifting.

Gold Poster

Default OK OK HERE ARE THE FACTS GATES PROVIDED THE ID WITHOUT ANY

ISSUE IT WAS THE POLICE INSISTENCE THAT GATES STEP OUTSIDE WHICH CAUSED THE ISSUES.

GATES REFUSED TO STEP OUTSIDE AFTER THE OFFICER SEEN THE iD and verified that it was his home. the officer claim that he wanted to make sure no suspects were in the house

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by masterR
    Beagle HASSLED imagine your house or car was broken into Previously and then the police start asking you for ID or asking you any thing while your in your own Property don t you think thats being Hassled?
    Absolutely not.

If I were locked out of my house and the Police came by - I would be upset if they didn't ask me for ID. And I would be really upset if they just took my word that I was the homeowner.

And after I showed the cop the ID and all was settled, I would be tempted to send a thank you card to the cop.

So, no - I don't get your point at all.

Rookie Poster

We just have different Opinions, See no harm no foul . Peace my brother

Junior Poster

Default Re: OK OK HERE ARE THE FACTS GATES PROVIDED THE ID WITHOUT A

ISSUE IT WAS THE POLICE INSISTENCE THAT GATES STEP OUTSIDE WHICH CAUSED THE ISSUES.

GATES REFUSED TO STEP OUTSIDE AFTER THE OFFICER SEEN THE iD and verified that it was his home. the officer claim that he wanted to make sure no suspects were in the house
    Brenda,

That is not what is in the Police Report. Gates was acting up at the very first contact. But even if what you say is correct...

What if there was an intruder already in the house prior to Gates getting home and what if Gates was in danger?

That's a very possible scenario and one that a trained, dedicated cop would be aware of.

I haven't read anything so far to make me believe the cop wasnt anything but professional and polite.

AND...

I have always disagreed with 90 percent of President Obama's policies and politics. But until he weighed in on the Gates issue, I always thought he was above petty nonsense. His comment that the police acted "Stupidly" was way way overboard. He admitted he didn't know the whole story and yet he made a comment that was hurtful and damaging to this cop. Shameful. Obama owes this cop an apology.

This is all a friggin shame. I grew up believing Dr King - not to judge someone by their color but by their character. But now it seems that in the future, if there is ever a disturbance at Gates' property, only a black cop will do.

This ain't the country I envisioned.

Gold Poster

Default the story was just clarified on the news about what happen

by INSIDE EDITION and GATES AND POLICE OFFICER CROWLEY

this is bullshit the police allways tell these perfect stories if you belive them. thats to stop all the lawsuits

Rookie Poster

you go Brenda

Junior Poster

Default Re: hthe story was just clarified on the news about what hap

by INSIDE EDITION and GATES AND POLICE OFFICER CROWLEY

this is bullshit the police allways tell these perfect stories if you belive them. thats to stop all the lawsuits
    Oh, I get it, from now on we just automatically disbelieve anything the cops have to say, is that it?

Does that apply to all cops? Or just cops of a certain color?

Is there ANY evidence whatsoever that Crowley acted inappropriately? Anything???

Maybe Gates should bring charges against the police force and the cop. That way we could hear his side of the story.

How about that?

Rookie Poster

on a different note , whats better Tsseduction or transexdomination