Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default repeated surgeries put you at risk for early death?

Every time a person undergoes anesthesia, there are certain risks. There are undoubtedly consequences to undergoing general anesthesia repeatedly over the years. Weakening of the heart could certainly be one of those consequences? If this is correct are trannys at greater risk of passing away at an earlier age?

Platinum Poster

happy shorter life

or unfulfilled long one?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: repeated surgeries put you at risk for early death?

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    Every time a person undergoes anesthesia, there are certain risks. There are undoubtedly consequences to undergoing general anesthesia repeatedly over the years. Weakening of the heart could certainly be one of those consequences? If this is correct are trannys at greater risk of passing away at an earlier age?
    I heard from people - memory loss! How true?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Allanah should stop with all those boob jobs she's been doing.

Always the top not the bottom!

Goshhh im planning to have another boob job now this thread made me thinking lol

Default Re: repeated surgeries put you at risk for early death?

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    That should be self explanatory, the more surgeries you have the more likely one of them is going to have something go wrong. Probability is a bitch sometimes...

That same logic works for a lot of things. More often you ride in cars, more likely you'll eventually be in a serious car accident.

Oh, and I wouldn't trust any data on trans life expectancy, it would be so hard to do an accurate study on that, I might even say impossible.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just last week news of a new medical experiment was making the rounds. It seems that those who scream expletives can endure pain longer than those who don't. So for my next surgery I'm gonna bone up on my street language and forego the anesthesia. I plan to curse a blue streak while the medical staff wears ear protection.

http://www.jonbarron.org/blog_publis...eves_pain.html

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Just last week news of a new medical experiment was making the rounds. It seems that those who scream expletives can endure pain longer than those who don't. So for my next surgery I'm gonna bone up on my street language and forego the anesthesia. I plan to curse a blue streak while the medical staff wears ear protection.

http://www.jonbarron.org/blog_publis...eves_pain.html
    I tried that for dental work, it's a bad idea.

Hmm, maybe it hadn't worked because I couldn't pronounce everything correctly while my teeth were being drilled.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I tried that for dental work, it's a bad idea.
    accidentally biting down onto the drill while pronouncing words that need you to close your mouth is generally considered a bad strategy for reducing pain

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.