Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    well imma hold mine for now
    why, cuz you're looking at me?
    LOL that is too funny! But your new pic is great, you are beautiful so I would not hold it against anyone for holding it

Junior Poster

I agree, I think the charge is B.S. based on what I have read. But if they are talking about suspending players before a conviction than Ben has to go
    There is a difference between this case and Plaxcio's case. This case is a civil matter and Plaxico's case is a criminal matter. Plaxcio was suspended because he was charged with committing a crime. Ben is just being sued.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk
    I agree, I think the charge is B.S. based on what I have read. But if they are talking about suspending players before a conviction than Ben has to go
    There is a difference between this case and Plaxcio's case. This case is a civil matter and Plaxico's case is a criminal matter. Plaxcio was suspended because he was charged with committing a crime. Ben is just being sued.
    Sounds fair, (even though I know the NFL collective bargaining agreement does not say that) But when a criminal investigation begins than so should his suspension. We agree on that than. (by the way Plaxico still has not been indited)

No, nope, never, maybe

Sounds fair, (even though I know the NFL collective bargaining agreement does not say that) But when a criminal investigation begins than so should his suspension. We agree on that than. (by the way Plaxico still has not been indited)
    If you pull the "Race card" out here it would prove how over used it already is. The race card is a last resort and it has become a joke.
    If you suspend a player because some one accuses them of raping someone over a year after it allegedly happened then all the crazy fans will be accusing Brady and Manning every year.
    Comparing the two is just foolish, the idiot Plaxico shot himself, there is no way he can say he didn't have an illegal gun with him, did someone else put it in his pants when he went to take a piss?

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

The same thing was tried on his team mate Jerome Bettis several years ago, and just like that case, this will be washed under and found baseless.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    If you pull the "Race card" out here it would prove how over used it already is. The race card is a last resort and it has become a joke.
    If you suspend a player because some one accuses them of raping someone over a year after it allegedly happened then all the crazy fans will be accusing Brady and Manning every year.
    Comparing the two is just foolish, the idiot Plaxico shot himself, there is no way he can say he didn't have an illegal gun with him, did someone else put it in his pants when he went to take a piss?
    Which means he is not afforded due process? If not who decides which accused crimes warrant a suspension and which ones dont? The commish? And how can u look at a self inflicted gun shot injury as being more serious than an alleged rape?

No, nope, never, maybe

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i say we let him get away with this one since i might try to get him for my backup fantasy QB

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    Which means he is not afforded due process? If not who decides which accused crimes warrant a suspension and which ones dont? The commish? And how can u look at a self inflicted gun shot injury as being more serious than an alleged rape?
    To make the self inflicted gun shot injury you need to have the gun, the gun which it was against the law to have. Plus he admitted to having the gun. Plus he was arrested all ready in Dec and is out on bail, so it isn't even close to the same. Only an idiot would keep arguing that it is.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

What did he do, look at her wrong??