Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    I like a woman in leather and corsets. I also like a woman with tattoos and piercings. I like to put nipple clamps on women.
    Kinky Brideshead! Thats a first. No one ever mentioned nipple clamps.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    am scared to admit my fetish after reading this all...

my fetish is nothing..im serious...stockings and heels and all are cute but really do nothing for me..i like a cute girl in a t shirt and boxers more than any lingerie in the world...all that stuff only detracts from the sweetness to me....maybe its cause im real vanilla and not into kinks, etc...sorry, being honest

HTG still love ya, but cuddling on the couch works for me, no whips pissing or clamps
    Aww thanks J. I think thats all good too! You like 'em "college type" of gurls in tank tops/oversized shirts and boyfriends boxers..which is pretty sexy on a gurl (dejavu on wearing ex bf's shirts and boxers lounging at his apt.) There's nothing wrong with that. LOL. Cuddling always works especially on a lazy weekend just watching tv on a big comfy couch.

But then again, Vanilla job + vanilla sex life will get to you at some point..Nothing wrong in indulging yourself (letting loose) in trying out some "kink" (within your own comfort level ofcourse) here and there to break the monotony of things.

~Kisses.

I also like to use clit clamps.

HTG

Junior Poster

I get really horney when I see a woman in a chinese dress.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Chinese dress..Like a "Cheongsam"? These one's I like. I believe Uma Thurman wore one at her "Avengers" movie. She looked so sexy in it.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Chinese dress..Like a "Cheongsam"? These one's I like. I believe Uma Thurman wore one at her "Avengers" movie. She looked so sexy in it.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh hell yeah! Those are so damn sexy!

Rookie Poster

My fetish would have to be sexy feet

TsLuvr Ms Starr has nice feet too. She posted this on one HA Thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=5301&start=20

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I have been blessed with good feet- no corns, bunyons- etc.
    I take very good care of my feet. I am maticulous about pedicures and even over lay acrylic over my toenails so they have no ridges and are perfect. I use a pummos stone every day and a scrub in the shower on them and I sleep every night with an alpha hydro cream and heavy moisturizer with socks on. Not very glamourous but I like soft feet.

For some reason, I notice that a lot of black men appreciate pretty feet,. I am also lucky I wear a size 9 and all my toes are even and can wear all the shoes I like. I know its hard to get the designer shoes I like in bigger sizes. The only thing i do not like about my feet is that they are wide.

I used to have this boyfriend who loved pretty feet and when he would fuck me he would lick and suck my toes- it was so hot- I almot used to cum from it.

I def. wuld have to be with a man that liked every inch of me.

Enjoy!

~Kisses.

HTG

PS. Allanah I hope you didnt mind I posted your pretty feet on this thread. Since I made this whole fetish thread going.

~Ditto

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hingshing
    I would love to see HaraJtg wearing that dress, and see her pretty feet too.
    Go get it for me Hing ..And Ill wear it for you! LOL. Kidding.

~Kisses.

HTG

t shirt and boxers on a woman works for me too.
    t shirt and boxers on a guy works for me too! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    I would like to see a picture of you wearing a t shirt and boxers. I know that you would look beautiful.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I would like to see a picture of you wearing a t shirt and boxers. I know that you would look beautiful.
    LOL. How about I see you wearing just a tshirt and boxers Brideshead? LOL. I would but I dont own any pair of boxers but panties and thongs. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG