Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    You're probably right Hara. The "Seven Year Itch" comes into play with younger ones,IMO.
    lol Thanks. My dad was a womanizer..and didn't stop there. He also fathered kids outside with her numerous mistresses. I've dated married men (a few times) just to get back at my dad. But that's another story..

I know from the get go that they (the married guys I've dated) would never leave their wives and kids for me but still went for it. In the beginning it seems to be the 'perfect' set up. He and I could get together and then he leaves and comes home to his wife and she deals with his 'bullshits' (not me). I never really have to deal with his lies and drama on the domestic front of being his 'other half' (unlike his wife). But it gotten old and I realized, He isn't truly 'mine' but was only sharing some borrowed time from his wife. Besides, looking at it closely - he gets the BEST deal of having a wife (he takes care of financially) and a tg mistress which he has no obligations whatsoever so I broke it up with him and started dating single guys exclusively. Now it be different IF he was coming to see me for a fetish/bdsm session, then I waive my policies about seeing married men.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Sounds like my Dad. I have no idea how many siblings I actually have or where they are. He married wife number 4 about 6 months ago. She's the only one of his girlfriends he's made an honest woman of.

He left my mother before I was 2, I never had any real attachment to him like his later children did. I regarded him more as a goofy uncle who did dumbass shit. The kids from his other marriages the cheating did a real number on.

We ran around some when I got older and he was between wives. Not a bad guy,he just is what he is.

Ancient Pervert.

5 Star Poster

this "married man syndrom" as one might call it , is a big answer to the question : why a certain proffession is the oldest proffession in the world? , isn't it?

To paraphrase Charlie Sheen "I don't pay to have sex with transsexual women, I pay for them to go away after we have sex"

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

^ Nice wordings but what if the TS girl asked the donation first before anything sexual happens,just to make sure theres no bullshit involved?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I like that word 'donation'!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    giovanni is that you in the pic above? lol
    Lame! Why do you have to talk shit about EVERYBODY?
    Mad it wasn't you huh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_196_small_895.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	253044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_041_small_527.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	253045   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_052_small_749.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	253046  

JP, you should have beaten him with a rolling pin! Lol!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I would have no problem switching positions with dude in Vanessa's pics, but naw, he's too small and too pale to be mistaken for my Black ass!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    ^ Nice wordings but what if the TS girl asked the donation first before anything sexual happens,just to make sure theres no bullshit involved?
    as long as both sides want it and feel good about it , who cares?