Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

lol

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    @Vanessa, You know over here in LA I don't see much PuertoRican Papito's (I miss boriqua dicks). Why the fuck is that? But we do got lots of Armenian and Jewish cubs and bears though.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Haha Speak of the devil, I just met a Puerto Rican cub at a train station. He rode with me and didn't take his train just to talk and get my number. Yay! I can't wait til he calls me and comes over!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Wait until he violates and licks every hole in your body and makes you love it!
    It ain't freakin if it ain't with a Rican!!!!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

OH YEAH! Once you go fat , you'll say it's all that.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    @Vanessa, You know over here in LA I don't see much PuertoRican Papito's (I miss boriqua dicks). Why the fuck is that? But we do got lots of Armenian and Jewish cubs and bears though.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Haha Speak of the devil, I just met a Puerto Rican cub at a train station. He rode with me and didn't take his train just to talk and get my number. Yay! I can't wait til he calls me and comes over!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Wait until he violates and licks every hole in your body and makes you love it!
    It ain't freakin if it ain't with a Rican!!!!
    I agree! I've had Rican men back when I lived in the eastcoast. I miss their perfectly tanned big dicks! Oh and all my holes are gonna be ready and waiting! Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Shit thats gonna be one lucky Rican....

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    Let's hope he lives up to my expectations (i still recall my last time when a Rican mounted my ass). lol He is super cute, about 5'8" (taller then me), moderately hairy, nice abs, big guns and a great face (chiseled face).

It was funny how he kept looking at me and smiling inside the train. And when we transferred to a different train line he followed me and took my train instead of catching his. He kept showing me his arms when I asked if he goes to the gym and lifting his shirt showing me his nicely toned abs. And the accent, made me at hornier at 1:30pm.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    Let's hope he lives up to my expectations (i still recall my last time when a Rican mounted my ass). lol He is super cute, about 5'8" (taller then me), moderately hairy, nice abs, big guns and a great face (chiseled face).

It was funny how he kept looking at me and smiling inside the train. And when we transferred to a different train line he followed me and took my train instead of catching his. He kept showing me his arms when I asked if he goes to the gym and lifting his shirt showing me his nicely toned abs. And the accent, made me at hornier at 1:30pm.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thats what they do in NYC too.
    It starts on the train, goes into phone them meet then wham bam, you cum multiple times, pass out with a smile!
    I cannot wait to move to NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I know!! lol

I sure do miss it. But fate is weird and has made it possible for me to meet a Rican out here (in the middle of the day inside a full train) after I casually mentioned it on a post yesterday. Funny how that works, huh? lol

EDIT ADD: This is why I don't want to drive. It would cut my meeting cute men in half! And the fact that I was in scrubs and had no make up means alot more to me. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

By "bear" you mean a He-Man,not those lil' sissy boys that shave their bodies?

I'd be a He-Man. 6 foot tall,220 thick lbs. of muscle and gristle,hair everywhere but my head. I eat rocks and shit bricks.

If you'll excuse me I need to go military press a '59 Plymouth to loosen up for my mornin' workout down at the quarry.

Ancient Pervert.

Yeah can never work out why girls like them metrosexual shaven down dudes, they might as well get with a chick.

Hara, its the laws of attraction, like attracts like...