Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Vanessa pls post more pics your a hottie, I especially like the XXX stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    Vanessa pls post more pics your a hottie, I especially like the XXX stuff...
    I like to post a bit of everything, to show Versatility!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanessa1062_795.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	252986   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	assets_small_183.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	252987  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    This thread is so DEPRESSING.

HA needs some hard-headed mods to keep things civil.

At least Vanessa's crew will always be 1000 times deeper than Suckalot's; hopefully he'll leave his crib tomorrow and get hit by a car.

There's lots of us str8 men who would luv to get to know you better Nessa , believe that.

All this hating on you doesn't make any sense.

Too many dudes on this site must live small, pathetic, pitiful lives to come on HA and spew all that poision.

Personally I don't like to see all the attitude from so TS women, but at least I know where it comes from.

I will never understand why some 'men' join HA for the sole purpose to hate on TGs and the str8 guys who LOVE them.

Like an ex once told me, give love, get love - give drama, get drama.

Now I understand why Ruby had to step.

Oh well...
    Hi Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel

At least Vanessa's crew will always be 1000 times deeper than Suckalot's; hopefully he'll leave his crib tomorrow and get hit by a car.

There's lots of us str8 men who would luv to get to know you better Nessa , believe that.

All this hating on you doesn't make any sense.

Too many dudes on this site must live small, pathetic, pitiful lives to come on HA and spew all that poision.

Personally I don't like to see all the attitude from so TS women, but at least I know where it comes from.

I will never understand why some 'men' join HA for the sole purpose to hate on TGs and the str8 guys who LOVE them.

Like an ex once told me, give love, get love - give drama, get drama.

Now I understand why Ruby had to step.

Oh well...
    Hi Vanessa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_001_small_157.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	252994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_003_small_119.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	252995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_031_small_229.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	252996  

Veteran Poster

giovanni is that you in the pic above? lol

Professional Poster

Married men and t-girls? Most married men are basically straight so it's A)"My wife can't give head worth a shit and none of my old girlfriends were any better,let's give someone who looks like a girl and knows the equipment a try." B) "Hot damn! I'm finally gonna get to fuck someone in the behind." C) The wife isn't cool with him screwing around with gg's but t-girls don't count in her book as long as he keeps it on the down low.

If he likes taking the cock,I'd say he's more bi,and t-girls are psychologically safe way to experiment with that than with a man or a transvestite.

I spent the 4th at a friends house,her boyfriend isn't married but he falls into that latter category. It's obvious the fucker is on the verge of coming out by the way he was eyeballing a guy at the party. It's gonna break her heart when she finds out and that she's been a two year test run for him.

He needs his ass kicked.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    Married men and t-girls? Most married men are basically straight so it's A)"My wife can't give head worth a shit and none of my old girlfriends were any better,let's give someone who looks like a girl and knows the equipment a try." B) "Hot damn! I'm finally gonna get to fuck someone in the behind." C) The wife isn't cool with him screwing around with gg's but t-girls don't count in her book as long as he keeps it on the down low.

If he likes taking the cock,I'd say he's more bi,and t-girls are psychologically safe way to experiment with that than with a man or a transvestite.

I spent the 4th at a friends house,her boyfriend isn't married but he falls into that latter category. It's obvious the fucker is on the verge of coming out by the way he was eyeballing a guy at the party. It's gonna break her heart when she finds out and that she's been a two year test run for him.

He needs his ass kicked.

What I do not understand is these guys that get married, then suddenly claim they have "discovered" that they are attracted to transsexuals.
    WTF? didn't they test the other waters when they were still single?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chishy
    Quote Originally Posted by TJT

He needs his ass kicked.

What I do not understand is these guys that get married, then suddenly claim they have "discovered" that they are attracted to transsexuals.
    WTF? didn't they test the other waters when they were still single?
    I bet they did. But there's a thing called midlife crisis (which if you think about it, makes perfect sense..especially when they feel unhappy and void despite being married )! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Im not even gonna start on this thread...lol
    It would go on for pages. But theres one married man that lied to me over and over again and you know who you are!

Bottom line dont get involved with a married man unless you just want his money and hes coming to see you for an appointment! NOTHING MORE!!!

Jennifer Paris
    Isn't that's what it's always been about?? Once you know he's married you know that it's all about a "transaction". I think if any woman or man who get's involved with someone who's married is barking up the wrong tree, unless the ground rules are laid first. By the way, you're very pretty and that's not a lie nor a pass at you.

Have a nice day
    Well its anouther story when they LIE to you and tell you that there not married then you fall in love with them and then you find out there married and then they lie to you for almost 2 yrs about how much they love you and your the love of there life and there in the middle of the divorce and any day now it will be finalized. And any day never came around!

Thanks for the kind words babe!

Professional Poster

You're probably right Hara. The "Seven Year Itch" comes into play with younger ones,IMO.

Ancient Pervert.