Silver Poster

. has a silicone filled ass?

Gold Poster

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    . has a silicone filled ass?
    The point is Chef is a .-hater. Like who you like.

Rookie Poster

silicone injected asses don't move. it's like a hard mass of concrete.

HATE to correct you but that is not the case with everyone. AGAIN it depends on the grade of silicone u get. My ass is soft, squishy, and jiggly. No lumps, No hard spots. People are always shocked when I tell them it's silicone. They never believe me.

U speak as if u have experience with silicone asses thug. I dunno what kind cheap, nasty, hardbutt tranny streetwalkers u deal with but with the proper grade, care, and limiting the amount you get per treatment can give u a World Class ASS.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

., well from your avatar it don't look like you can make that bootie clap!

Well in case u are blind there are over 10 other photos in this thread that all prove ya statement to be contrary. However u will never have the sheer pleasure of knowing or even coming close to knowing. Trust I can make it twerk.

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    Well in case u are blind there are over 10 other photos in this thread that all prove ya statement to be contrary. However u will never have the sheer pleasure of knowing or even coming close to knowing. Trust I can make it twerk.
    Have mercy, babe! You're getting me all hot and bothered here, and that fine bootie of yours is 3000 miles away.

That sounds kind of funny coming from someone who always talks bout passing being of the utmost importance to them. WOMEN'S bodies are different from MEN'S bodies to an extent where hormones can only do SO much. Women's hips are even with their shoulders due to the pelvic bone structure difference between male and female. If u come out your clothes and you have a male torso, and man body below, sorry but that's not feminine or sexy. Neither is padding because when you come out your clothes a guy is going to notice the difference. When I come out my clothes I make the boyz melt. I have sil in my hips n azz n my booty came out FLAWLESS and it's been several years and is still the same as day 1 when I first had it done.

As far as someone doing it to attract men... girl please, haven't u realized? MEN WILL FUCK ANYTHING! Lmao. I have seen it. And being the owner of TgPixel believe me gurl I have heard some stories!! hehehe... I did it because I wanted to be more curvaceous and I wanted to not only have face but BODY as well... NOT for sex, but everyone has their own reason. I don't recommend getting it in your breasts which is why I didn't go over board with my breast becuase of the risk but I don't see anything wrong with getting it in your hips and ass (provided u use the right stuff, go to the right person, and don't go overboard) as there are NO vital organs down there just fatty tissue.